Maeph

My medical experience at st.lukes extention

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I went to st Luke's hospital yesterday (january 8- tuesday) around 12nn and the process went smoothly. It was so nice that I went during lunch time because I don't need to fall in line. First I did is to gave my requirements on the first floor right side U can see a signage there something like US reception area then next I paid my medical fee. So the first step i did on the medical process is the x-ray  second is blood test third is urine test fourth is immunization interview then the last is the physical exam this includes checking your weight,height,blood pressure,eyes then last thing is I went inside a private room the doctor asked me to undress ohhh no i got anxious all I knew is i need to take off all my clothes including underwear but its not only my pants and tshirt. The doctor only asked few questions and checked my heart beat then checked my whole body(left side,right side and my back).The doctor is super nice she talked smoothly i really like her i don't know her name but her room is at no 10. I finished my medical around 2:30pm that was totally fast.  January 9 today at 2pm they asked me to return for the result. I can't stop thinking about the result of my medical, feels like torture for me, I can't sleep even my fiance told me think positive but theres a little negative on my mind because of what Ive read on here and what Ive watched on YouTube that they gone sputum test it's feels me anxious. So at 2pm I returned to the hospital the guard type my name I think or my receipt no then here you go it say second floor that means I passed the medical so I'm for immunization yippy I got teary eyes and thank God I passed. They gave me 3 vaccines then I went to releasing area they gave the cd the brown envelope for the usem it says do not open then the immunization record. Finally one step closer...looking forward to the last step which is my interview. Answered prayer. Thanks God.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Your experience is the same as 90+ percentage of people but we only hear the bad.  It is good to hear a positive 

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Maeph said:

I went to st Luke's hospital yesterday (january 8- tuesday) around 12nn and the process went smoothly. It was so nice that I went during lunch time because I don't need to fall in line. First I did is to gave my requirements on the first floor right side U can see a signage there something like US reception area then next I paid my medical fee. So the first step i did on the medical process is the x-ray  second is blood test third is urine test fourth is immunization interview then the last is the physical exam this includes checking your weight,height,blood pressure,eyes then last thing is I went inside a private room the doctor asked me to undress ohhh no i got anxious all I knew is i need to take off all my clothes including underwear but its not only my pants and tshirt. The doctor only asked few questions and checked my heart beat then checked my whole body(left side,right side and my back).The doctor is super nice she talked smoothly i really like her i don't know her name but her room is at no 10. I finished my medical around 2:30pm that was totally fast.  January 9 today at 2pm they asked me to return for the result. I can't stop thinking about the result of my medical, feels like torture for me, I can't sleep even my fiance told me think positive but theres a little negative on my mind because of what Ive read on here and what Ive watched on YouTube that they gone sputum test it's feels me anxious. So at 2pm I returned to the hospital the guard type my name I think or my receipt no then here you go it say second floor that means I passed the medical so I'm for immunization yippy I got teary eyes and thank God I passed. They gave me 3 vaccines then I went to releasing area they gave the cd the brown envelope for the usem it says do not open then the immunization record. Finally one step closer...looking forward to the last step which is my interview. Answered prayer. Thanks God.

1st big hurdle crossed!!    :)  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, RO_AH said:

My friend and his fiance were there the same day as you 😂

Ive only noticed one filipina together with her fiance and their little girl. I dont know if thats your friend. 😀 

21 hours ago, Maeph said:

Ive only noticed one filipina together with her fiance and their little girl. I dont know if thats your friend. 😀 

Yes that was probably them. He is rather large :)

On 1/9/2019 at 11:01 PM, Maeph said:

Is the address for the medical for 1177 j bocobo st. Ermita, Manila?

Naturalization

03/16/2011 - Package sent to Dallas, TX Lockbox

03/22/2011 - Check cashed

03/25/2011 - Received Notice of Acceptance letter

03/31/2011 - Received Biometrics Appointment letter

04/20/2011 - Biometrics Appointment done

04/26/2011 - Case forwarded to Local Office

04/30/2011 - Received Interview appointment letter

06/02/2011 - Interview in Albany Field Office -- successful

Petition for Sister in Kuwait

03/27/12 - Mailed I-130- Day 1

03/30/12- NOA1

04/04/12 - Cashed check

US Citizen since June 2nd 2011

1/19/2018   - Sent I-130 package for son in the Philippines

9/26/2018   - Received the Case Number and Invoice Number - NH Field Office

9/27/2018   - Submitted documents online

10/9/2018   - Received a note saying we have an incorrect form, submitted the correct one same day

10/31/2018 - All documents are approved and ready to schedule interview

Timeline
1 hour ago, sy_ny said:

Is the address for the medical for 1177 j bocobo st. Ermita, Manila?

Yes it is.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:08 AM, payxibka said:

Your experience is the same as 90+ percentage of people but we only hear the bad.  It is good to hear a positive 

IF you show up at medial around lunch time on any other day than Monday then it is a breeze.

they are conditonied to show up early and fall in line for hours....... This is the PI way,............

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, justlove said:

Is SLEC open on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or just weekdays only? Thanks

Mon to Fri

YMMV

Timeline
6 hours ago, justlove said:

Is SLEC open on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or just weekdays only? Thanks

St. Luke's OPENING HOURS start at 7:30 AM  Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. 

http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml#required-docs

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.