453 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
21 minutes ago, GabLuc said:

Hi, yes we got our case creation email from NVC last night. We paid fees last night, we are now waiting for the tab to open up for us to upload the financial documents.

We didn't get an RFE, we submitted our I130 Jan 10, Approval came in the mail April 15 and NVC received our case on April 22. We did not request an expedite.

That's good to know, I have gathered as much as i can on my part

1 minute ago, Justus Forever said:

That's good to know, I have gathered as much as i can on my part

Have all your finances in order, affidavt of support filled and signed in black ink, tax transcripts and whatever else you need.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
49 minutes ago, GabLuc said:

Hi, yes we got our case creation email from NVC last night. We paid fees last night, we are now waiting for the tab to open up for us to upload the financial documents.

We didn't get an RFE, we submitted our I130 Jan 10, Approval came in the mail April 15 and NVC received our case on April 22. We did not request an expedite.

13 minutes ago, GabLuc said:

Have all your finances in order, affidavt of support filled and signed in black ink, tax transcripts and whatever else you need.

@GabLuc yes i have all that ready except the police certificate and my letter from my job i read somewhere it can't be written so early yes i was confused on that but i worked it out and have it together. I started early looking over things and asking questions because i have my husband and 2 daughters. so yes i want to be ready. i am also going to send my new supporting documents because i will be there next month. Question i see and was told eveything is now uploaded to ceac. i was ready that and that looks so much easier

ALL,

Please see the below youtube video title :

I think this is good information to pass along and some updates.

Congress Issues Bipartisan Call for USCIS Accountability

Hi folks, 

So I submitted all my docs on Sat, and everything got accepted except for my husband's military service record. We called and got it sorted out we resubmitted the same doc tonight. But I will like to share some uploading advice, both reps at nvc were really happy when they saw our case and the organization.

When uploading label each document, this makes it really easy for NVC to know what they are viewing and give a quicker "accepted" checkmark. For example, I uploaded 3 years of taxes and w2s for my mom (M Silly), I labeled it as:

- M Silly 2018 Tax Transcript

-M Silly 2017 Tax Transcript

-M Silly 2016 Tax Transcript

-M Silly 2018 W2

-M Silly 2017 W2

- M Silly 2016 W2

For the civil docs, under additonal documents place all your petitioner's civil docs, don't assume they know or that you already sent, send it again. No harm to them or you. If they don't need it they will delete it ( they deleted my step dad since mum and him filed taxes together)

Send more than less, let them figure out what they don't want.

As always, I will help where I can. Our PD is Jan 10 2019.

1 minute ago, MzBrown said:

I'm in NVC waiting for case number. They received our case May 1st so hopefully we'll get this train rolling again soon.

It will come 3 weeks and one day, Tuesday nights around 830pm est seem popular for case creation emails. 4 of us got emails same time on Tues 14th May.

You should get it this Thurs! 

*good luck dust*

48 minutes ago, MzBrown said:

Question, is the police report needed for the NVC stage or interview. 

both.

You need it! VERY IMPORTANR

3 hours ago, GabLuc said:

both.

You need it! VERY IMPORTANR

Thanks! I knew it was needed for the interview, but I didn't know it was needed to upload to NVC. He's going to go tomorrow to get it taken care of.  Just checked NVC site and BOOM!!! Just like u said :) We're May 1st!!  Oh and my family is Trinidadian!! Congrats to you and your husband!

image.png.a9ac199ece973f1fc39b5d04be9e7cf9.png

50 minutes ago, MzBrown said:

Thanks! I knew it was needed for the interview, but I didn't know it was needed to upload to NVC. He's going to go tomorrow to get it taken care of.  Just checked NVC site and BOOM!!! Just like u said :) We're May 1st!!  Oh and my family is Trinidadian!! Congrats to you and your husband!

that site is usually a couple days ahead. You will get the case number tonight after 6pm. 

Ahhh nice, thank you. Have all you docs ready and in the correct size (less than 2mB). 

52 minutes ago, MzBrown said:

try to stay only 5 days at NVC, upload your docs with labels so theyre easily idenified.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.