dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2019

341 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 1/17/2019 at 11:02 PM, Pask! said:

My cr1 visa interview is also not schedule for mumbai .. by cc is dec/07/2018.... Calling NVC almost everyday since 15 days....But getting the same answer "each and every cases are different..Just wait patiently....You will be scheduled shortly"..... I don't know shortly is how much short... Any one got any interviews scheduled this week.... I.e after 10th... If not we have to wait for a chance for March date scheduled in Feb first week.... Good luck..

Did you receive any information? I called NVC and they said by end of this month they will schedule interview. let's hope for the best.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, D & T said:

Where did your husband do his medicals? Rio, SP, Brasilia or BH?

He was able to do his medical in Brasilia which was a place listed on the embassy website.

on the 221 G he got they said Possible medical. We were waiting on them to tell us if it was a go or not for the new medical. If I wouldn’t have emailed them we would still be waiting 

this is crazy 

4 hours ago, qianl said:

He was able to do his medical in Brasilia which was a place listed on the embassy website.

on the 221 G he got they said Possible medical. We were waiting on them to tell us if it was a go or not for the new medical. If I wouldn’t have emailed them we would still be waiting 

this is crazy 

For us they didnt tell us they needed new marriage certificate and birth certificate. We happened to check the ceac website even though we emailed them

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, dparmar18 said:

Did you receive any information? I called NVC and they said by end of this month they will schedule interview. let's hope for the best.

Yes NVC people said the same thing to us... But they can't say weather it gets schedule or not as the cases are computer picked ... Not based on any cc or pd.. just have to cross the fingers and wait.... Good luck..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 hours ago, MsKayC said:

For us they didnt tell us they needed new marriage certificate and birth certificate. We happened to check the ceac website even though we emailed them

Wow 😬 well I’m going to just hope this goes fast, he has new medical on Tuesday if next week then will send it out 

29 minutes ago, Trif2018 said:

The first one! :) that's the one I picked 

Thanks for the response @Trif2018 .. I picked the 3rd option 😐 and then it asked to passport number and case number when I did that my interview details came across I confirmed them the next step was selecting a location for pick following that I used the premium service and paid £19 for them to deliver to my home address I also got this email.. so have I done it incorrectly ? 

ADE0C419-AB35-470C-8CB0-304960FDCB36.png

9B6CD3F8-0CE3-4EB8-8473-53B1B6D6BCD6.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, Silver12 said:

Thanks for the response @Trif2018 .. I picked the 3rd option 😐 and then it asked to passport number and case number when I did that my interview details came across I confirmed them the next step was selecting a location for pick following that I used the premium service and paid £19 for them to deliver to my home address I also got this email.. so have I done it incorrectly ? imageproxy.php?img=&key=ea9668e88603f7d4

ADE0C419-AB35-470C-8CB0-304960FDCB36.png

9B6CD3F8-0CE3-4EB8-8473-53B1B6D6BCD6.jpeg

Don't worry, that's probably just fine. That's the same process that I had to go through. Everything looks fine! Good luck at the interview!

1 hour ago, Trif2018 said:

Don't worry, that's probably just fine. That's the same process that I had to go through. Everything looks fine! Good luck at the interview!

Ok thank you soo much for the reassurance!! 😊

Hi folks, I came up with this doubt and maybe the nice people around here could help me out to clear things up.

I have my interview scheduled for February 4th and right after that (by the end of the month) I need to travel to the US to attend a Campus Interview for a Professor Position at a Public American University I am applying to.

Since my case is employed-based, I am returning to Brazil right after this brief 2-day-interview period and expect to come back only when I get an offer from this university or any other job I am applying to (because I believe I have 6 months to do that after getting my visa stamped, right?).

Therefore, I am not sure if I can do that using my tourist visa or if the officials at the airport are likely to consider this travel as my definitive arrival in the country and issue my GC. If this is the case, may I give them a friend's address to have the green card sent there? Also, will I be allowed to come back overseas right after two days of my arrival? Do you guys think I should let the official interviewing me at the US Embassy know about it?

Any tips on that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/18/2019 at 4:05 AM, Flow88 said:

Fellow Nigerians, I was wondering if there's a WhatsApp group for this immigrant visa thing. I'm tired of not finding anyone in the same shoes as me . Let's create one to share updates and motivate each other abeg. It will be nice to know that you're not alone in this thing

https://chat.whatsapp.com/KRJCiCAVUxIHM8e7e6L1jD

I’ve created a whatsapp Nigerian group,  the link is above.

Timeline
1 minute ago, MsKayC said:

Hi all my wait is finally over my husband arrived via JFK last night.  Visajourney has been such a great help to me. If anyone has any questions feel free to msg me

Wow..so nice.. welcome to the USA..2019 start out wonderful..all the best to u both..

Timeline
57 minutes ago, MsKayC said:

Hi all my wait is finally over my husband arrived via JFK last night.  Visajourney has been such a great help to me. If anyone has any questions feel free to msg me

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.