Commish10

St Lukes Medical Center

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Does anybody know if there is a medical question form that needs to be filled out? Such as medical conditions, medicines, etc.  

Can u bring any documents. Like my fiancee has a breast lump last spring. She has an ultrasound and biopsy and was benign- not cancer. Should she bring those results?

Edited by Commish10

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Commish10 said:

Does anybody know if there is a medical question form that needs to be filled out? Such as medical conditions, medicines, etc.  

Can u bring any documents. Like my fiancee has a breast lump last spring. She has an ultrasound and biopsy and was benign- not cancer. Should she bring those results?

You can pre-register but the medical history discussion occurs during the exam.  She would not be harmed to bring them with her on that day

You are better served posting PI related questions in the Philippines regional forum

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

9 minutes ago, payxibka said:

You can pre-register but the medical history discussion occurs during the exam.  She would not be harmed to bring them with her on that day

You are better served posting PI related questions in the Philippines regional forum

Don't worry I am moving it na

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Commish10 said:

You can pre-register with SLEC and bring any medical files you have that may be of interest.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

1 hour ago, Commish10 said:

no forms to be be filled by applicants but you could pre register. During the exam the doctor will ask questions and they filled out the form.

take note: bring all medical records from any past operation procedure.

mine was a minor operation and i thought it doesnt matter because it was just a minor procedure but they wont let me get immunized without knowing what kind of procedure and what med did they prescribed. luckily the same day when i contacted the hospital where they did the procedure they were so nice to give me my record and they didnt let me pay them and they just want me to smile lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.