AmericanDream2018

NVC says they need more docs; But no request from the embassy

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

We had our interview on 4th December and our medicals were not received by Embassy by then. The lady who interviewed us, told us, that we were approved and gave us a small card containing information about passport delivery.

On 11th December they had received our medicals. Since there was no activities from the embassy side, I contacted NVC and spoke to 7 people in 3 days- 4 of them said it was in administrative process and the rest said that we needed to submit an unmarried certificate for my two older kids who are 20 and 18...!! But up to now I have not received any instructions from the embassy to submit any documents and its on AP.

If I had to submit the said documents, how do I obtain them? Will a 'single status affidavit' from a notary public be sufficient? If so, how do I send it to the embassy, since there are no instructions from them. NVC says to contact embassy but the embassy are not responding.

Also, how come people at NVC are saying different things..??!! So confused. Any advice..???

Not sure why you are contacting the NVC when they cannot do anything about your case at embassy? Contact thr embassy not the NVC

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

2 minutes ago, NikLR said:

Not sure why you are contacting the NVC when they cannot do anything about your case at embassy? Contact thr embassy not the NVC

But few from NVC said I need to submit those documents..!! Also, there is option when you call NVC-(press 6 if you already had your interview)

Timeline

I'm so surprised you been calling the NVC while they have already finished with you and your document are with the Embassy !!!

By the way , if you said the Embassy are not responding for your calls , I will do advice you to write them through e-mail ,  and state all your problems surely they will take action on it and contact you later .

Good luck . Just calm down all will be fine by God grace.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, AmericanDream2018 said:

But few from NVC said I need to submit those documents..!! Also, there is option when you call NVC-(press 6 if you already had your interview)

Pls stop concentrating on a NVC , your case is now with the Embassy not with the NVC

Only the Embassy have the made date to tell you what is next to do now .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
28 minutes ago, AmericanDream2018 said:

Hi,

We had our interview on 4th December and our medicals were not received by Embassy by then. The lady who interviewed us, told us, that we were approved and gave us a small card containing information about passport delivery.

On 11th December they had received our medicals. Since there was no activities from the embassy side, I contacted NVC and spoke to 7 people in 3 days- 4 of them said it was in administrative process and the rest said that we needed to submit an unmarried certificate for my two older kids who are 20 and 18...!! But up to now I have not received any instructions from the embassy to submit any documents and its on AP.

If I had to submit the said documents, how do I obtain them? Will a 'single status affidavit' from a notary public be sufficient? If so, how do I send it to the embassy, since there are no instructions from them. NVC says to contact embassy but the embassy are not responding.

Also, how come people at NVC are saying different things..??!! So confused. Any advice..???

Are 3 people immigrating or just you?

What is your  visa?

if London wanted anything further, they would have told you. The wait/pause is for the medical results. They don't rush back to your case the day you think medical arrived. Give it more time.

15 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

Are 3 people immigrating or just you?

What is your  visa?

if London wanted anything further, they would have told you. The wait/pause is for the medical results. They don't rush back to your case the day you think medical arrived. Give it more time.

We family of five immigrating on EB3 visa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

As previously stated , NVC  has finished with your application and it is now in the hands of the Consulate . If the consulate needed more documents they would have told you at the interview . 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.