Jump to content
AmericanDream2018

NVC says they need more docs; But no request from the embassy

8 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

We had our interview on 4th December and our medicals were not received by Embassy by then. The lady who interviewed us, told us, that we were approved and gave us a small card containing information about passport delivery.

 

On 11th December they had received our medicals. Since there was no activities from the embassy side, I contacted NVC and spoke to 7 people in 3 days- 4 of them said it was in administrative process and the rest said that we needed to submit an unmarried certificate for my two older kids who are 20 and 18...!! But up to now I have not received any instructions from the embassy to submit any documents and its on AP.

 

If I had to submit the said documents, how do I obtain them? Will a 'single status affidavit' from a notary public be sufficient? If so, how do I send it to the embassy, since there are no instructions from them. NVC says to contact embassy but the embassy are not responding.

 

Also, how come people at NVC are saying different things..??!! So confused. Any advice..???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why you are contacting the NVC when they cannot do anything about your case at embassy? Contact thr embassy not the NVC


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NikLR said:

Not sure why you are contacting the NVC when they cannot do anything about your case at embassy? Contact thr embassy not the NVC

But few from NVC said I need to submit those documents..!! Also, there is option when you call NVC-(press 6 if you already had your interview)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so surprised you been calling the NVC while they have already finished with you and your document are with the Embassy !!!

By the way , if you said the Embassy are not responding for your calls , I will do advice you to write them through e-mail ,  and state all your problems surely they will take action on it and contact you later .

Good luck . Just calm down all will be fine by God grace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AmericanDream2018 said:

But few from NVC said I need to submit those documents..!! Also, there is option when you call NVC-(press 6 if you already had your interview)

Pls stop concentrating on a NVC , your case is now with the Embassy not with the NVC

Only the Embassy have the made date to tell you what is next to do now .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, AmericanDream2018 said:

Hi,

 

We had our interview on 4th December and our medicals were not received by Embassy by then. The lady who interviewed us, told us, that we were approved and gave us a small card containing information about passport delivery.

 

On 11th December they had received our medicals. Since there was no activities from the embassy side, I contacted NVC and spoke to 7 people in 3 days- 4 of them said it was in administrative process and the rest said that we needed to submit an unmarried certificate for my two older kids who are 20 and 18...!! But up to now I have not received any instructions from the embassy to submit any documents and its on AP.

 

If I had to submit the said documents, how do I obtain them? Will a 'single status affidavit' from a notary public be sufficient? If so, how do I send it to the embassy, since there are no instructions from them. NVC says to contact embassy but the embassy are not responding.

 

Also, how come people at NVC are saying different things..??!! So confused. Any advice..???

 

Are 3 people immigrating or just you?

What is your  visa?

 

if London wanted anything further, they would have told you. The wait/pause is for the medical results. They don't rush back to your case the day you think medical arrived. Give it more time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

 

Are 3 people immigrating or just you?

What is your  visa?

 

if London wanted anything further, they would have told you. The wait/pause is for the medical results. They don't rush back to your case the day you think medical arrived. Give it more time.

We family of five immigrating on EB3 visa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×