Ann donald

My eligibility letter

49 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, Ann donald said:

Just this afternoon i told them coz i dont know that if i have that mnl #its okay to have an appooinment in phone or online..they only tell.me.to.wait that eligibility letter and im wondering why i not yet it recieved i been e.mailing us.embassy but no reply. I.e.mail.nvc they reply me that my records already the forward in manila..consulate

Many of these "agents" don't realize that the Philippines P3 and P4 is just an email with a link to the website.  Same with the eligibility letter.  Many embassies actually have formal mailed packets but the Philippines does not.  I know of a few couples that were told to wait for packages and letters which technically will never be sent out.  Time to take control of this.  They will have you waiting longer and you should already be here with your loved one.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Many of these "agents" don't realize that the Philippines P3 and P4 is just an email with a link to the website.  Same with the eligibility letter.  Many embassies actually have formal mailed packets but the Philippines does not.  I know of a few couples that were told to wait for packages and letters which technically will never be sent out.  Time to take control of this.  They will have you waiting longer and you should already be here with your loved one.

This "agent" already has them waiting WAY too long ... worthless as teats on a boar hog.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Chris Duffy said:

What in the heck is an "Agent"?

Code word for rapid visa most likely 

YMMV

1 minute ago, payxibka said:

I have actually heard good things about Rapid Visa, I think they used to have an office very close to the USEM and still may have one.

I agree most visa help companies and most lawyers are really just a hinderance and not up to date on the subject, From reading about Rapid Visa for Philippines they seem to be pretty good. 

I am hoping the "Agent" is someone off the street or a friend

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

I have actually heard good things about Rapid Visa, I think they used to have an office very close to the USEM and still may have one.

I agree most visa help companies and most lawyers are really just a hinderance and not up to date on the subject, From reading about Rapid Visa for Philippines they seem to be pretty good. 

I have a reliable source that says it was "Duffy's platinum immigration service "  :)

YMMV

43 minutes ago, payxibka said:

My guess too.  I saw another couple yesterday who shared the message from RV that they cannot move forward until they receive P3 from the embassy.  They have been waiting since August with their NOA2.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

They told me that I didn't have to mention my arrest since it was 30 years ago and expunged.  I'm sure they help people too.  They got me refused.  They still have an office by the Embassy but they still tell people to wait for the P3 and P4.  They should know better.  Last year there was a guy who was told he needs 3 years of W2s.  When I heard from him he already had his second and was waiting for his third.  He wasted over 2 years because he followed their requirements.  I'm sure they do help some but those people would probably have been approved without paying them $1000 to mail a package.  To me they hurt more than they actually help.

IMG_5168.jpeg

6 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

They told me that I didn't have to mention my arrest since it was 30 years ago and expunged.  I'm sure they help people too.  They got me refused.  They still have an office by the Embassy but they still tell people to wait for the P3 and P4.  They should know better.  Last year there was a guy who was told he needs 3 years of W2s.  When I heard from him he already had his second and was waiting for his third.  He wasted over 2 years because he followed their requirements.  I'm sure they do help some but those people would probably have been approved without paying them $1000 to mail a package.  To me they hurt more than they actually help.

Good to Know

36 minutes ago, payxibka said:

I have a reliable source that says it was "Duffy's platinum immigration service "  :)

I was looking for a income stream if I move to the Philippines.

This just might be the ticket for me....

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
32 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Ya RV would never get my recommendation ... they are too out of touch with current processes, and tend to bundle things to fit "all embassies" which isn't helpful .. just "playing it safe" <  read Covering their rear-end  

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

1 minute ago, Hank_ said:

Ya RV would never get my recommendation ... they are too out of touch with current processes, and tend to bundle things to fit "all embassies" which isn't helpful .. just "playing it safe" <  read Covering their rear-end  

I was actually pretty happy with them right up until we were refused.  The fun came when I asked about their money back guarantee...even after I showed they instructed me to not mention the arrest they stayed on the corporate line..."RapidVisa is not responsible for the information in the petition.  It is the petitioner's responsibility to make sure all answers are correct".  So no money back since I technically answered the question incorrectly even with proof that they recommended my answer.  I laugh about it now.

IMG_5168.jpeg

37 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I agree what they did to you was abysmal and it was totally avoidable. 

Just now, Cyberfx1024 said:

I agree what they did to you was abysmal and it was totally avoidable. 

I still blame myself.  I had the court papers and it was a misdemeanor from 30 years ago.  The actual arrest would not impact my petition.  Not disclosing it sure did.  I was questioning their recommendation so I know I was wondering about it.  That is why I asked them.  I knew better and I took the easy way out because they are the "experts".  

I know it sounds weird but that refusal was great for us.  We had a beautiful wedding in Pateros and we were able to share that with Rose's large and loving family.  My family here is very small.  We would have had a courthouse wedding with maybe 6 people there including the 4 of us.  We celebrated with 60 of her family members and it was amazing start to finish.  I'm still worried about the CR-1 but I filed it all on my own. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.