Ann donald

My eligibility letter

49 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ann donald said:

Please help me..what i should.do till now i dont recieved my eligibility letter. Its been 5 months since i recieved nvc letter of approval.please need your.advice..thank you

What country is this for, and just so I am correct you have your NOA2 letter already right? 

22 minutes ago, Ann donald said:

Hello..Cyberfx1024. Im from philippines. And my fiance is u.s.cetizin. yes i have already my NOA2 letter already this jul 24.2018 i.recieved.. but still now i.dont have an..schedule for interview and medical too.. 

If you have your NOA2 showing the MNL# then you are good to go and can start doing medical and scheduling an interview. There is NO ELIGIBILITY LETTER at all. You have waited precious time in regards to this and could already be in the USA na. 

I will move this over to the Philippines subforum so that you can get better assistance po. Check out the link below to help you better understand what YOU need to do now that you have your NOA2. 

http://visaconnection-philippines.com/

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ann donald said:

Hello..Cyberfx1024. Im from philippines. And my fiance is u.s.cetizin. yes i have already my NOA2 letter already this jul 24.2018 i.recieved.. but still now i.dont have an..schedule for interview and medical too.. 

This isn't unusual.   BTW  the eligibility letter is an by email now a days (did you check your spam filter?)   With that said the letter isn't needed for anything.

6 hours ago, Ann donald said:

Please help me..what i should.do till now i dont recieved my eligibility letter. Its been 5 months since i recieved nvc letter of approval.please need your.advice..thank you

You have done nothing since receiving your NOA2 .. did you get the MNL# from NVC ??

You need the MNL# to complete the visa process.      If you did not receive the MNL #  this link maybe be helpful  http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/nvc-k-1.html

Once you have your MNL #  this link may help you with the rest of the process   http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Complete your DS-160.   

Pay your visa fee at BPI

Schedule your interview either online or by phone

Complete the medical at St. Luke's

Gather all required documents  .. attend interview

Complete the CFO-GCP seminar 

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

If you have your NOA2 showing the MNL# then you are good to go and can start doing medical and scheduling an interview. There is NO ELIGIBILITY LETTER at all. You have waited precious time in regards to this and could already be in the USA na. 

I will move this over to the Philippines subforum so that you can get better assistance po. Check out the link below to help you better understand what YOU need to do now that you have your NOA2. 

http://visaconnection-philippines.com/

MNL# isn't on the NOA2 ;)   (but you know that... :lol:  )

The eligibility letter is an email now ..  fair number are getting them, IF the embassy has a valid email addy.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Hank..and cyberfx1024 thank you for the info..God bless

21 hours ago, Hank_ said:

MNL# isn't on the NOA2 ;)   (but you know that... :lol:  )

The eligibility letter is an email now ..  fair number are getting them, IF the embassy has a valid email addy.

Hello..Cyberfx1024. Im from philippines.yes i have already my NOA2 letter already this jul 24.2018 i.recieved..

1 minute ago, Ann donald said:

Hank..and cyberfx1024 thank you for the info..God bless

Hello..Cyberfx1024. Im from philippines.yes i have already my NOA2 letter already this jul 24.2018 i.recieved..

So you have your MNL# ??????

3 minutes ago, Ann donald said:

Yes..i have it..already since july.24 2018

The only problem my agent dont do there.work..now..i know.all.the process coz they tell me only.to.wait.that eligibility letter im so.disappointed.. 

Gosh you could already be in the USA na..... You need to get going because you DO NOT need that letter at all. Follow the instructions in the link below. 

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

2 minutes ago, Ann donald said:

Yes..i told my agent to do.online or..phone..for my.schedule.. 

So you just them to do it or you told them previously? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ann donald said:

Yes..i told my agent to do.online or..phone..for my.schedule.. 

Time to stop relying on this agent and do it yourself 

YMMV

Just this afternoon i told them coz i dont know that if i have that mnl #its okay to have an appooinment in phone or online..they only tell.me.to.wait that eligibility letter and im wondering why i not yet it recieved i been e.mailing us.embassy but no reply. I.e.mail.nvc they reply me that my records already the forward in manila..consulate

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.