2,915 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Iceman1 said:

I am in a similar situation, my court hearing is in Dallas in June. But I'm still waiting for VAWA approval. Based on what my attorney said the judge should not reject your 360 if it's already approved. 

Quick question, the hearing you have next year is that a "Individual hearing"?

Yes it is an individual hearing for my I-485 this judge here in Dallas it’s special.... I’m going to put it that way 

3 hours ago, Dejoy said:

Thank God for his mercy, My case was approved 3/1/19. Thank you MsSandraJ you’re a wonderful woman God will protect you and your family, supplies all your needs in life and grant you all your heart desire.                                   File I360, I 485 and I 765 3/28/2017 First EAD approved 5/27/2017 2nd EAD 5/17/2018,I360 approved 8/1/2018 no RFE interwiew for  I485 2/6/2019, I485 approved 3/1/2019. Card in hand 3/10/19.

Congratulations... What's your local office?  Nyc?  

12 hours ago, Iceman1 said:

I am in a similar situation, my court hearing is in Dallas in June. But I'm still waiting for VAWA approval. Based on what my attorney said the judge should not reject your 360 if it's already approved. 

Quick question, the hearing you have next year is that a "Individual hearing"?

@Kleenex12

yes it for the judge to adjudicate my I-485

4 hours ago, Hopenyc said:

I’m in similar situations. But I don’t have master hearing  yet. Not even the court system. May I ask...

Did you apply for any relief in order to get a work permit on that day? 

I wondered you have to wait for your next merit hearing 1.5years. Will you be able to get a work permit during this time?

i was working without a work permit for almost 2 years.... lawyer told me after you got approved notice you will get your work permit back... but i have read here some people  got their work permit before or even after  a denial in I-485 / I-130 (withdrew)

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
59 minutes ago, genius2003 said:

my wife withdrew my I-130

i will send you an email now ..i want to shed more light about you case...nobody knows it all we are all trying

5 hours ago, Dejoy said:

Thank God for his mercy, My case was approved 3/1/19. Thank you MsSandraJ you’re a wonderful woman God will protect you and your family, supplies all your needs in life and grant you all your heart desire.                                   File I360, I 485 and I 765 3/28/2017 First EAD approved 5/27/2017 2nd EAD 5/17/2018,I360 approved 8/1/2018 no RFE interwiew for  I485 2/6/2019, I485 approved 3/1/2019. Card in hand 3/10/19.

Congrats 

On 3/15/2019 at 2:33 PM, Kleenex12 said:

Hello everyone, just returning from my interview, it lasted for about 20 mins, he asked about my abuse a little how i met my husband when we got married,his birthday if we are divorced and i told him our divorce is still pending! He went to the yes or no question and asked about if i ever had any public assistance and i said yes he ask when did i started receiving i was really confused cus i don’t know the exact date that i started receiving it, so i kind of have mix feelings wether my pending divorce and that can influence my case. He handed a paper to me and said he can’t see any reason why my case won’t be approved and on the paper it says my case is under review! that i will hear from them 10-20 days please guys keep me in ur prayers i’m really tense !Hopefully my journey will be over soon!

You will get your greencard soon don’t worry.

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

thanks dear!🙏🙏🙏

please can you tell us your timeline..you ever applied for i130? please tell us your timeline pls..when you submitted and how everything goes to help us that are about to enter this journey

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Blunt said:

please can you tell us your timeline..you ever applied for i130? please tell us your timeline pls..when you submitted and how everything goes to help us that are about to enter this journey

I think she already shared please look back on the threads you will get it. Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.