dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, adar24 said:

Good luck. I hope you get it today.

Thank you! Yes I did, 30th Jan!!! I can't believe it.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Drbayode said:

My Nigerian people please log into your CEAC account online oh🙅🏿‍♂️ I just saw something.

My spirit just told me to check my online account today and I just saw case at LAGOS!!!

Does that mean interview soon?

PD Jan 12 2018

CC Nov 4 2018

🙏

Nigeria 🇳🇬 pray for us😊

No email yet. I guess if I call, I could get something🤗. Will call tomorrow after work. I had a busy clinic today. I attended to 40 patients. I am tired. Naija people communicate Abeg.

I checked and still at NVC.  PD Nov 1,2017, CC 8/8/2018.   4mths since case completed.  I have called and called NVC but they give me their rehersed script.    I’ve emailed the embassy they said they dont have my case yet so they can’t do anything.  I’ve tried escalating but, they declined it twice.  Every month I see people getting interview date that I should I gotten a date before.  Please if anyone is reading this,  and thought of anything that I have not done yet please tell me.  who else can I email at NVC that I can get answers from.   I feel helpless, Who can I contact that can shine some light to my husbands case. Lagos Embassy WHY??  

5 minutes ago, Drbayode said:

Finally 💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿

My interview is January 23rd 2019. I planned to call NVC tomorrow and the email came in

wao!!!

Thank you :)

Congratulations to you too!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Drbayode said:

Finally 💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿

My interview is January 23rd 2019. I planned to call NVC tomorrow and the email came in

wao!!!

Congratulations I’m happy for you👍🏾.  Please keep us in your prayers, still waiting been waiting for 4mths now.

4 minutes ago, Harnu. said:

Congrats to you,I got my mail today interview for January 16th 2019.

Congratulations to you too 🎉🎉

2 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

Congratulations I’m happy for you👍🏾.  Please keep us in your prayers, still waiting been waiting for 4mths now.

2 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

Thank you,  I pray you get your interview date soonest. 

Just received an Email notice today. 

Finally!! Thank you God!!  ❤️💕❤️

CC: December 6, 2018

Interview Notice: December 17, 2018

Interview Date: January 14, 2019

Embassy: Philippines  

17 minutes ago, Taffi111 said:

YAY!! Email with interview came through!

IVisa: CR-1

PD: 23 Feb 2018

CC: 23 Nov 2018

Interview: 29 Jan 2019

Embassy: London, UK 

Updated my timeline already. Email came through just before 10pmGMT.

17 minutes ago, Taffi111 said:

YAY!! Email with interview came through!

IVisa: CR-1

PD: 23 Feb 2018

CC: 23 Nov 2018

Interview: 29 Jan 2019

Embassy: London, UK 

Updated my timeline already. Email came through just before 10pmGMT.

OMG We have same PD, CC and interview day 😃. We received interview email today as well. Also same embassy haha. 

Edited by Msjeffs

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Harnu. said:

Congrats to you,I got my mail today interview for January 16th 2019.

Wao Congratulations to us Harnu. My prayers to those expecting their own good news. With the stories about August or September still waiting for interview in Lagos, I was expecting late February or March 2019. My CC of November 4 2018 made me lose hope. It took just 43 days for me to get interview. For those waiting for over 4 months after CC, your case might have been skipped. There might be mistake in the automated scheduling. Petitioner should be ready to escalate to his or her congressman now!!!

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

I checked and still at NVC.  PD Nov 1,2017, CC 8/8/2018.   4mths since case completed.  I have called and called NVC but they give me their rehersed script.    I’ve emailed the embassy they said they dont have my case yet so they can’t do anything.  I’ve tried escalating but, they declined it twice.  Every month I see people getting interview date that I should I gotten a date before.  Please if anyone is reading this,  and thought of anything that I have not done yet please tell me.  who else can I email at NVC that I can get answers from.   I feel helpless, Who can I contact that can shine some light to my husbands case. Lagos Embassy WHY??  

So sorry about your husband’s case. Maybe you need to drag your congressman into the picture now.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Drbayode said:

Wao Congratulations to us Harnu. My prayers to those expecting their own good news. With the stories about August or September still waiting for interview in Lagos, I was expecting late February or March 2019. My CC of November 4 2018 made me lose hope. It took just 43 days for me to get interview. For those waiting for over 4 months after CC, your case might have been skipped. There might be mistake in the automated scheduling. Petitioner should be ready to escalate to his or her congressman now!!!

Thank you @Drbayode I will try doing that. Do you know the process for that?

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Drbayode said:

So sorry about your husband’s case. Maybe you need to drag your congressman into the picture now.

How does the congressmen process work?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

Check this link below. Helping you dig up some tips. No matter what is happening to you, it has happened to somebody in the past

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/if-i-ask--a-congressman-help-for-my-immigration-ca-1029105.html

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

You can’t continue to leave this unending journey to chance!!! If you keep quiet 🤫, nothing will change. So sorry for that! 4 months is much and there is no crime in trying to use a congressman or senator. At uscis or NVC.

The most important point is that tons of people with CC after you have had their visas approved or interviews scheduled. So you are behind for no reason.

if you have no proof of people with CC after getting interviews, yeah the congressman thing won’t fly. NVC has got no reason not to give you interview since 4 months. 

Congresional effort will point them to their grave automated mistakes and I can assure you that your case will be in Lagos before you know it and your interview e mail will drop. It’s just for someone with “constitutional right “ to contact them as a reminder. 

Sending you a pm on the steps to take and how to contact either your senator or congressman.

i feel for you!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.