UAtoUS

Will Martial Law in Ukraine influence the Visa approval?

65 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
14 minutes ago, UAtoUS said:

Thanks for explanation. I will double check with her if she has one. If not then I will ask her to look into making one as it will save some time later. We still have 3 month till NOA2 so there is not much we can do until then except prepare ourselves to be ready. 

This is how to get it https://acskidd.gov.ua/fiz_osoba

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Does any one know how long Medical examination and Police certificate is good for? Just wondering when she can start doing it so that later she will have more time to do other things. But we also don't want to do it early that it will expire. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 hours ago, UAtoUS said:

Does any one know how long Medical examination and Police certificate is good for? Just wondering when she can start doing it so that later she will have more time to do other things. But we also don't want to do it early that it will expire. 

6 months for the police certficate

and medical is good for 6 months - and POE must be made within 6 months after date of medical.

You can't schedule medical until you have your NVC case number.  They will need that at the medical to schedule the appointment.  So just wait until you get NOA2 and then when you have your case number from NVC you can schedule.  Appointments are generally available within the next few days so you have plenty of options.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
9 hours ago, UAtoUS said:

How beneficial is it for me to be there with her at the interview. I will be going to visit her in February, but the interview approximate time will be sometime in April. So I don't thing I will be able to take more days off from my work to go there again in April. 

You will hear 6 of one and half dozen of the other about this. If you can make it, great - if not, its not a deal breaker and it wont change the outcome. I was there for my fiance's intervew but I saw plenty of people approved who weren't.   Just have all your paperwork in order, plenty of photo's, evidence of continuing communication - text messages, etc.  You should be good to go if all of that is in order.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.