Jump to content
Rich817!

Notice of intent to deny

33 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Could use some support here, sent my wife's Cr1 petition and have a PD date of 4/27/18 from Texas service center. 

Was notified a NOID was coming. Never had interview or RFE sent in alot of proof of marriage. The only thing I didn't send was pictures and I used Rapid Visa. Any ideas would be appreciated. 

Thanks....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Until you know what it is for, we can't really help....


5/7/2018 K1       Application mailed

5/9/2018             Application rec'd and signed for (sent via fedex)

5/14/2018          NOA1 Email notification

5/18/2018          NOA1 Paper copy rec'd (i797C)

11/5/2018          NOA2 ❤️ no RFE's

11/19/2018        NVC Received file

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Rich817! said:

Could use some support here, sent my wife's Cr1 petition and have a PD date of 4/27/18 from Texas service center. 

Was notified a NOID was coming. Never had interview or RFE sent in alot of proof of marriage. The only thing I didn't send was pictures and I used Rapid Visa. Any ideas would be appreciated. 

Thanks....

Are you or your spouse divorced before if yes then did you included your or her divorce decree. Did you sent another documents such as call details chat details any other proof which prove ur bonafide marriage. Only marriage certificate and pics are not sufficient. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs said:

Are you or your spouse divorced before if yes then did you included your or her divorce decree. Did you sent another documents such as call details chat details any other proof which prove ur bonafide marriage. Only marriage certificate and pics are not sufficient. 

I was divorced before sent certified decree, no chat details. Did send marriage certificate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Rich817! said:

I was divorced before sent certified decree, no chat details. Did send marriage certificate

Did you met the residency requirements whereever you got the divorce .Did u took in nevada or your home state because i know they take as red flag for any divorces happened in nevada.

Edited by Mr & Mrs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs said:

Did you met the residency requirements whereever you got the divorce .Did u took in nevada or your home state because i know they take as red flag for any divorces happened in nevada.

I'm from Michigan...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rich817! said:

Could use some support here, sent my wife's Cr1 petition and have a PD date of 4/27/18 from Texas service center. 

Was notified a NOID was coming. Never had interview or RFE sent in alot of proof of marriage. The only thing I didn't send was pictures and I used Rapid Visa. Any ideas would be appreciated. 

Thanks....

Rapid Visa just puts your papers in a nice order and sends it off while charging you a ridiculous amount. Have you ever been arrested? When was the last time you've seen your wife in person? What kind of "proofs" of marriage did you send in?


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rich817! said:

I'm from Michigan...

Ok then you will be good on that perspective,other thing i can think of is not fillings forms correctly or missing something important such as have you ever been arrested yes or no things like that

Edited by Mr & Mrs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, britishandusa said:

Rapid Visa just puts your papers in a nice order and sends it off while charging you a ridiculous amount. Have you ever been arrested? When was the last time you've seen your wife in person? What kind of "proofs" of marriage did you send in?

It definitely should be related to some missing information in forms ,with missing proof of marriage they dont send NOID instead they send RFE to request additional documents. It definitely have to do with some missing information in form and i am totally agree with you ,its better to fill by urself instead using these services such as rapidvisa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs said:

It definitely should be related to some missing information in forms ,with missing proof of marriage they dont send NOID instead they send RFE to request additional documents. It definitely have to do with some missing information in form and i am totally agree with you ,its better to fill by urself instead using these services such as rapidvisa.

Yes I'm doing this by myself this time.i don't want rapid visa involved. Complete waste....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs said:

Ok then you will be good on that perspective,other thing i can think of is not fillings forms correctly or missing something important such as have you ever been arrested yes or no things like that

I have a misdemeanor speeding ticket from 1990 that I paid $100 on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, britishandusa said:

Rapid Visa just puts your papers in a nice order and sends it off while charging you a ridiculous amount. Have you ever been arrested? When was the last time you've seen your wife in person? What kind of "proofs" of marriage did you send in?

I seen my wife 4 times in the past year just got back from a month stay in October. I even have a house where my wife is from where she lives at now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×