192 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 12:58 PM, Leek said:

Hello Zara, 

I got REF on my I-864 last night. I am trying to replace it now but it won't. I kept giving me an error message such as file size.

This was that same document I uploaded before. I know why it does not accept it.

This is so frustrating.

Hi Zara,

Any updates on your case?

59 minutes ago, Leek said:

Hi Zara,

Any updates on your case?

No still waiting 😞 your??

Edited by Zara7860

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:48 PM, Zara7860 said:

No still waiting 😞 your??

I am still waiting. I resubmitted my documents on the January 8, 2019.

10 hours ago, Leek said:

I am still waiting. I resubmitted my documents on the January 8, 2019.

I hope Monday will hear good news 

9 minutes ago, Zara7860 said:

I submitted mine 27 December 

I think it’s being delayed because of these holidays, hopefully we will hear something next week.

8 hours ago, G502 said:

Got RFE on January 4th, submitted tax return on January 7th hope we good news  soon

If you don't mind, what exactly was your RFE for? Did you just omit the return (or transcript)?

14 hours ago, G502 said:

Got RFE on January 4th, submitted tax return on January 7th hope we good news  soon

Hi guys I have question today I didn’t get the email from Nvc but I check my ceac this show like  (case FE review note)they acccept my all documents.what is FE review I know it’s should be RFE IF SOMETHING WAS WRONG but they accept all the paper can anyone explain me what is that means 

4 hours ago, G502 said:

I did submitted my tax return. But NVC asked to resubmit again because I uploaded the wrong side 🙄

Do you mean it was rotated by 90 degrees in the pdf file? Or because you photocopied the back-side? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm going to be submitting the week (hopefully) and want to avoid delays. 

Thanks for your answers!

4 minutes ago, N & Nancy said:

Do you mean it was rotated by 90 degrees in the pdf file? Or because you photocopied the back-side? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm going to be submitting the week (hopefully) and want to avoid delays. 

Thanks for your answers!

No I didn’t everything correct but I submitted tax return and now they are asking w2 so today I am going to upload that it’s so frustrating 

13 minutes ago, Zara7860 said:

No I didn’t everything correct but I submitted tax return and now they are asking w2 so today I am going to upload that it’s so frustrating 

If you submitted a tax return, and not a tax transcript, the instructions for Item Numbers 5.a. - 6.c.say:

"If you provide a photocopy of your tax returns, you must include a copy of each and every Form W-2 and Form 1099 that
relates to your returns."

15 minutes ago, N & Nancy said:

If you submitted a tax return, and not a tax transcript, the instructions for Item Numbers 5.a. - 6.c.say:

"If you provide a photocopy of your tax returns, you must include a copy of each and every Form W-2 and Form 1099 that
relates to your returns."

But they asking for only 2017 not all three years do I need to submit all 3years??

Edited by Zara7860

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.