192 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Zara7860 said:

I don’t know I called Nvc they said it’s depend on Ambassy maybe one month or 2, 3 months but I follow I other people they had interview after one month  

I hope you get it soon Zara.

On 2/1/2019 at 2:37 AM, Jmariega said:

Question... 

I got my husband’s police certificate in early January and just got my case number yesterday. On the NVC site it says that it expires after a year but someone told me that the country that he is in (Dominican Republic), the certificates expire after 30 days. If this is true then it expires next week. Does anyone knows if this is true. It seems like a short time. If it is expired can I still upload it for NVC and just get a new police certificate before the interview? 

15 hours ago, Leek said:

Hello MrsB2212,

I got an email from the NVC. I believed you will get a result next week. Yes, Kenya is a great place to visit. I was a Refugee in Kenya for 9 yrs before coming to US. I hope I get the interview date for March.

Hi Leek,

My hubby just told me we got 2 email from NVC.

One was to check update status, and the other was to tell us all documents we received and accepted and they will arrange interview with the embassy!

Oh we are so happy!!!!

But in CEAC, there was no update, only as message saying documentarily qualified. but Not showing case complete ?  Should I see this?

Now how long to get the interview? I am in London. So for March?

Oh wow, 9 years, that's a long time. Im glad you're ok now. What a blessing to have a safe haven.

Timeline
5 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

Hi Leek,

My hubby just told me we got 2 email from NVC.

One was to check update status, and the other was to tell us all documents we received and accepted and they will arrange interview with the embassy!

Oh we are so happy!!!!

But in CEAC, there was no update, only as message saying documentarily qualified. but Not showing case complete ?  Should I see this?

Now how long to get the interview? I am in London. So for March?

Oh wow, 9 years, that's a long time. Im glad you're ok now. What a blessing to have a safe haven.

Congrats MRSB2212. I hope you we both get March interview. Yeah, it was a long time in Kenya. Thanks.

45 minutes ago, Leek said:

Congrats MRSB2212. I hope you we both get March interview. Yeah, it was a long time in Kenya. Thanks.

Does your case say case complete now ? 

Timeline
On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 3:03 PM, Zara7860 said:

I don’t know I called Nvc they said it’s depend on Ambassy maybe one month or 2, 3 months but I follow I other people they had interview after one month  

Hello Zara,

I got an interview date today for the end of March.

I am excited. It's one more step and hopefully it will be over well.

I hope you get your interview soon.

2 hours ago, Leek said:

Hello Zara,

I got an interview date today for the end of March.

I am excited. It's one more step and hopefully it will be over well.

I hope you get your interview soon.

hi really today i get the interview too on march 10th i am so happy 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello. My income requirements is for 4 people including my husband which is $31,375. I traveled soo much in 2018 to be with him and it took from my income because I didn’t get paid for the 4 months I left the country. After doing my taxes for 2018 my wages earned is $34,000.   Im soo worried that this is cutting it close. I will have a letter from my employer to support my claim plus 2017,2016 which shows I made more. Will I be fine???😩

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
4 hours ago, zara.ha92@mail.ru said:

Hello all, I just now recieved I-130 approve. What's next step? And who will get mail? Petitioner or beneficary?

you have to give it at least 10 to 13 weeks after approval to receive an email from nvc. The petitioner will have to choose an agent then if the petitioner chooses himself as the agent, they will submit payments and submit civil and financial documents. The documents needed will be outlined in the NVC email.

Edited by Esther Jeru

On 2/16/2019 at 1:01 AM, Zara7860 said:

hi really today i get the interview too on march 10th i am so happy 

Hello everyone 

i got an email last night. 

I’m in shock! My interview is in TEN days time on March 1st??!!!

anyone else interview for March 1st in London?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.