192 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, MrsB2212 said:

That’s great. 

We paid both fees , still waiting.

can you tell me which form

we send for 1040EZ.

Do we have to download it or can hubby use the copy he has from accountant who filed it?

Where’s the interview which country 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:07 PM, Zara7860 said:

Where’s the interview which country 

I submitted all my documents yesterday. And now, waiting for their reviews. Fingers crossed they will be approved. How long will it take for them to review and schedule an interview?

8 minutes ago, Leek said:

I submitted all my documents yesterday. And now, waiting for their reviews. Fingers crossed they will be approved. How long will it take for them to review and schedule an interview?

I will submit my documents tomorrow 

Timeline
Just now, Fah1860 said:

I will submit my documents tomorrow 

Great. Good luck with it. I hope you have started DS260. That form took forever to finish.

Just now, Leek said:

Great. Good luck with it. I hope you have started DS260. That form took forever to finish.

I submitted DS260 and I am ready to upload my documents tomorrow. Little confused about civil documents it’s asking to upload my husbands divorce documents. I don’t know if I have to send my divorce documents too. 

1 hour ago, Leek said:

I submitted mine December 11 still waiting for review I called them they said up to 3 weeks 

Timeline
21 hours ago, Zara7860 said:

I submitted mine December 11 still waiting for review I called them they said up to 3 weeks 

Zara, I am glad this is almost coming to an end. Three weeks is not that bad. I am sure you will get it before that time. I hope mine is approved before the second week of January.

17 hours ago, Leek said:

Zara, I am glad this is almost coming to an end. Three weeks is not that bad. I am sure you will get it before that time. I hope mine is approved before the second week of January.

When did you you submitted??

On 12/21/2018 at 5:52 PM, Leek said:

I submitted mine on December 18,2018.

Hi today I get email from Nvc saying that error tax transcript can you help me how to upload tax transcript. Any example please help this is my 3rd time they rejected it 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Zara7860 said:

Hi today I get email from Nvc saying that error tax transcript can you help me how to upload tax transcript. Any example please help this is my 3rd time they rejected it 

Hi Zara,

It would be nice if I know what they say instead of just error. Maybe before you upload documents, check to see if there are uploaded correctly. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

any one has sent more evidence at NVC stage ,please,  ?! 

do we have to send some of our last meetings ,picts and booking reservations or you just submitte the requested civil documents??

thank you

4 minutes ago, Loubalam said:

any one has sent more evidence at NVC stage ,please,  ?! 

do we have to send some of our last meetings ,picts and booking reservations or you just submitte the requested civil documents??

thank you

No you don’t need pictures just send civil documents 

On 12/21/2018 at 5:52 PM, Leek said:

I submitted mine on December 18,2018.

Hi I submitted my tax return transcripts in theses way 2016 and 2015 in additional documents section can you tell me is that correct 

5CF6132C-3B1F-482F-9D58-76BFC1E7B8DD.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.