192 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Zara7860 said:

Hi I submitted my tax return transcripts in theses way 2016 and 2015 in additional documents section can you tell me is that correct 

5CF6132C-3B1F-482F-9D58-76BFC1E7B8DD.jpeg

This looks correct. I hope they will accept it. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Leek said:

Zara,

I would take the 2017 transcript and where the other transcripts are. It looked like they have not accepted it since there is no checkmark besides it.

51 minutes ago, Leek said:

Zara,

I would take the 2017 transcript and where the other transcripts are. It looked like they have not accepted it since there is no checkmark besides it.

I hope they will accept 🤞🤞

Timeline
4 hours ago, Zara7860 said:

I hope they will accept 🤞🤞

I hope so too. When did they response to you? I know you sent the documents on December 11, 2018.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Zara7860 said:

They email me yesterday 

Okay. That means it took two weeks for them to review it. I hope they accept it this time. This is hopeful. I wish they approve mine next week. It's almost done.

34 minutes ago, Leek said:

Okay. That means it took two weeks for them to review it. I hope they accept it this time. This is hopeful. I wish they approve mine next week. It's almost done.

Inshallah don’t worry 

On 12/17/2018 at 4:07 PM, Zara7860 said:

Where’s the interview which country 

On 12/28/2018 at 6:10 AM, Zara7860 said:

Hi I submitted my tax return transcripts in theses way 2016 and 2015 in additional documents section can you tell me is that correct 

5CF6132C-3B1F-482F-9D58-76BFC1E7B8DD.jpeg

Yes this is what we did. 

I didnt know is I need my birth certificate, I’m so annoyed as I’m on holiday in USA. I have to wait to get back to I’m next week. 

Also so please help. - for photo : do we upload just one photo? Or do we have to show the back of the photo with name and DOB?

thanks

Edited by MrsB2212

On 12/28/2018 at 1:19 PM, Leek said:

I thought they only loo at your civil documents once you submit EVERYTHING. 

So you submitted on different dates?

I still have to submit 3 more documents,  So it shows incomplete 

Will they look at what I have submitted already?

On 12/19/2018 at 4:40 PM, Leek said:

Great. Good luck with it. I hope you have started DS260. That form took forever to finish.

Ya that Ds260 was very long 🤨. I kept getting kicked out when trying to upload addresses. 

I’ve been trying to get a foreign police certificate for a long time and no luck. I’ve contacted the police dept abroad  on the phone number listed on uscis and emailed etc. No response. 

What do I do ?How is do I tell NVC?

Timeline
7 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

Ya that Ds260 was very long 🤨. I kept getting kicked out when trying to upload addresses. 

I’ve been trying to get a foreign police certificate for a long time and no luck. I’ve contacted the police dept abroad  on the phone number listed on uscis and emailed etc. No response. 

What do I do ?How is do I tell NVC?

My understanding is that, you are trying to get police certificate for a foreign national. If yes, the person you have applied for, needs to get it from his/her country. I do know if USCIS will be in a position to help you get it. For my wife she obtained to from her country.

39 minutes ago, Leek said:

My understanding is that, you are trying to get police certificate for a foreign national. If yes, the person you have applied for, needs to get it from his/her country. I do know if USCIS will be in a position to help you get it. For my wife she obtained to from her country.

Yes. I’m so far unable to obtain it. Been trying since July last year. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.