192 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Zara7860 said:

Hi guys I have question today I didn’t get the email from Nvc but I check my ceac this show like  (case FE review note)they acccept my all documents.what is FE review I know it’s should be RFE IF SOMETHING WAS WRONG but they accept all the paper can anyone explain me what is that means 

Have you clicked where accepted says? You can see every document accepted and the ones atill pending 

3 minutes ago, G502 said:

Have you clicked where accepted says? You can see every document accepted and the ones atill pending 

Yes they accept all documents 

9 minutes ago, G502 said:

That’s very strange, because I got the same message as you and NVC was requesting to resubmit my income tax and w2. You should call NVC

Ok I am gonna call now 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Zara7860 said:

Hi guys I have question today I didn’t get the email from Nvc but I check my ceac this show like  (case FE review note)they acccept my all documents.what is FE review I know it’s should be RFE IF SOMETHING WAS WRONG but they accept all the paper can anyone explain me what is that means 

Congratulations Zara I do not know what that means. I believed it is a case closed. You are up for an interview next.

20 hours ago, G502 said:

Yeah I think so. Just hope I don’t get another RFE

Hi, thank you for your reply. But I actually asked a question where two responses were possible. Was your RFE because:

1. It was rotated by 90 degrees in the pdf file, such that it was sideways (text is vertical instead of horizontal)?
  2. You photocopied the back-side of the document, such that you uploaded a blank page?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, N & Nancy said:

Hi, thank you for your reply. But I actually asked a question where two responses were possible. Was your RFE because:

1. It was rotated by 90 degrees in the pdf file, such that it was sideways (text is vertical instead of horizontal)?
  2. You photocopied the back-side of the document, such that you uploaded a blank page?

Thanks.

It was horizontal

On 1/15/2019 at 7:50 PM, N & Nancy said:

Thanks.

My doc was landscape so when scanning it was scanned landscape veiw, but when you open it , it’s opens portrait view  and so the document is facing the wrong way/ vertical/ upside down - not blank. 

I was asked to resubmit. 

I thought surely they can just rotate it ??! 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

Edited by MrsB2212

7 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2018 said:

If I receive and file my taxes for 2018 before my case number comes can I send in 2018 and 2017 taxes?

I have same question??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
On ‎01‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:18 PM, Zara7860 said:

I have same question??

Zara, I hope you got your interview date. I got another REF yesterday asking for my 2017 IRS Transcripts. I just do know why they cannot ask for what they want at once. It's so frustrating.

4 minutes ago, Leek said:

Zara, I hope you got your interview date. I got another REF yesterday asking for my 2017 IRS Transcripts. I just do know why they cannot ask for what they want at once. It's so frustrating.

Hi no not yet on 14 Jan I got REF too for w2 2017 I submitted and still waiting for review I know it’s so frustrating 😞 I hope Monday I will hear good news 🤞🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.