izavala05

CDJ Consulate waiting time for interview appointment

42 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Mexico
Timeline
23 hours ago, Marcia C. said:

Hi there, just wondering if you've received your interview date yet? I've been in queue since Nov.2018 and have not received any updates.

I am in the same situation my cc date is 11/29/19 mine paperwork was at Texas services and waiting for cdj. No interview as of today. 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello All,

just wanted to let you all know that we received our appt on July 31 in CDJ. Our close case was on Oct 4, 2018. 

Timeline

I came to know on February 20, 2019 that NVC is forwarding all my documents to the Islamabad consulate, and I'll hear from them with my scheduled interview date. I got an email about my interview on March 13 2019 and my husbands interview was scheduled on April 17, 2019.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Goodlife said:

Interview Aug 14th 2019 (CC Oct 10, 2018). Good luck to you all. I’ll post about my experience through out the interview. 

Thank you for the update our CC date was later in Oct hopefully our letter is coming soon. 

On 7/6/2019 at 4:42 PM, Gnc8486 said:

When did you receive your letter? Did you apply for an  expedite on your case?

Thanks for the update keep us posted! Prayers your way. 

On 7/23/2019 at 12:51 AM, Ygonz said:

Thank you for the update our CC date was later in Oct hopefully our letter is coming soon. 

Thanks for the update keep us posted! Prayers your way. 

We received our appointment letter today! Our case closed on October 17, 2018. Our appointment is for August 23, 2019.

For those of you who live in the US, did you travel with your spouse/child/family member to their appointment? I start a new job the week of our appointment, but I can’t imagine not going. I was thinking would it be better for me to meet him to bring him back into the US or should I travel with him to Mexico to make sure he gets settled. Let me know your thoughts!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Our CR1 was approved. Thank God!!! My wife was asked a few questions about our relationship. Then she was told to provided my proof of my income. My wife provided the officer with my W2s, IRS Transcripts, and Tax Returns. Please book your hotel around the US Consulate, there’s 24/7 police patrol. It is very safe around the US Consulate.

15 hours ago, izavala05 said:

Our CR1 was approved. Thank God!!! My wife was asked a few questions about our relationship. Then she was told to provided my proof of my income. My wife provided the officer with my W2s, IRS Transcripts, and Tax Returns. Please book your hotel around the US Consulate, there’s 24/7 police patrol. It is very safe around the US Consulate.

Congratulations! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.