2 posts in this topic

Figured this would be more helpful for all of us navigating the USCIS waters.  

Share your story and let us know how your immigration is progressing.  Any tips about interviews, medical, or documentation for the embassy would be super helpful for future filers.  For those further along, how has the transition to living in the U.S. been for you?  Also feel free to just come hang out and chat with fellow CR filers about anything that's on your mind. (copied this from the Costa Rica Thread - ty for the idea!)

If anyone has any tips on obtaining police records or lack there of I would very much appreciate it!

First Met - 03/2004

129F Sent - 04/07/2018

NOA-1 Received - 04/09/2018 (Old Site)

NOA-1 Received - 04/12/2018 (New Site)/ I-797C

NOA-2 Recieved - 10/04/2018 Notified on Old Site Only

event.png

Question on Tourist Visa Delivery Timeframe at Panama Consulate 

I have a question about the timeline after a US tourist visa has been
approved at the Panana Consulate. I read online that after the visa has been approved, it
will be issued and the passport will be sent to a designated location of
the applicant’s choice.

QuestionHow long is the timeframe between when the visa is approved at
the interview and when it arrives at the designated location ready for pick up? How many days?

I would love to know this information so I can determine how long the
applicant will be without their passport. Does anyone have intel on this?

Edited by Bloggr22

F2A (subject to per country limit) PD: July 15, 2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.