291 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
14 minutes ago, SteVas said:

We received our case # on the 11th. Our case should go out tomorrow to the embassy. We have our DS-160 completed and will submit tomorrow once case goes "In Transit".

What other evidence is she submitting besides pictures? We're going to submit our text messages and pictures from my last two visits. I plan on going with her to the interview.

I agree on the interview timing. I based it off of yours and @Ninaav interview dates. Theirs was scheduled way after you, I believe early January and they still received the same date and time for their interview. So hopefully ours will be scheduled for February 27th.

I hope you get it on the 27th! Looking like they should get you in then.

I think we have pictures, her i-94 travel history sheet, and boarding passes.  I actually bought a ticket to go back down on the date of her interview before it was schedule, so I land a few hours after... I think going to be a nerve racking flight.  We're very much hoping we can be on the same flight back.

She heard it takes 1 week to get the visa after the interview, sounds about right if everything K1 happens on Wednesdays.. or so I hope lol

First Met - 03/2004

129F Sent - 04/07/2018

POE - 02/11/2019

AOS, AP, EAD NOA1 - 04/05/2019

Biometrics - 04/22/2019

AOS Interview - 06/13/2019

event.png

Timeline
3 hours ago, SteVas said:

We received our case # on the 11th. Our case should go out tomorrow to the embassy. We have our DS-160 completed and will submit tomorrow once case goes "In Transit".

What other evidence is she submitting besides pictures? We're going to submit our text messages and pictures from my last two visits. I plan on going with her to the interview.

I agree on the interview timing. I based it off of yours and @Ninaav interview dates. Theirs was scheduled way after you, I believe early January and they still received the same date and time for their interview. So hopefully ours will be scheduled for February 27th.

You will need to email them the confirmation page for ds160 and your ceac cgi profile and the 134 affadavit if support and you will have to scan and email the bank payment slip for the visa fee. You can get the police clearance now also. He is bringing photos of us and our families, call log, chats, letters from family and friends boarding passes, wedding plans ect.. we have been together a little over a year and I have visited 3x one time with my daughter. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, dwilder said:

Feels like the closer we get to finishing this process, the slower time passes.

She's getting her certificado de solteria today then printing a few more pictures then I think were finally set.  How is everyone elses stuff coming along?

From looking at trends, looks like the embassy only replies to K1 emails on Wednesdays (anyone get some on other days?). The interviews seem to be on the last Wednesday of each month. 

We have everything he just needs to get a few more vaccines and print a few pics and chats since our dec visit. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline
On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:20 PM, dwilder said:

I hope you get it on the 27th! Looking like they should get you in then.

I think we have pictures, her i-94 travel history sheet, and boarding passes.  I actually bought a ticket to go back down on the date of her interview before it was schedule, so I land a few hours after... I think going to be a nerve racking flight.  We're very much hoping we can be on the same flight back.

She heard it takes 1 week to get the visa after the interview, sounds about right if everything K1 happens on Wednesdays.. or so I hope lol

One week is what I heard as well for the visa to be ready.

K-1 Timeline

04-20-18: Mailed I-129F Petition to Dallas Lockbox

04-23-18: Received Date

04-26-18: Notice Date

04-27-18: NOA1

11-07-18: Received RFE notice via text

11-13-18: Received RFE Letter

11-29-18: Returned RFE Information to USCIS

12-03-18: USCIS Received RFE Information

12-14-18: NOA2

01-07-19: NVC Received Case

01-11-19: Received NVC Case #

01-22-19: Left NVC

Timeline
23 hours ago, Ninaav said:

You will need to email them the confirmation page for ds160 and your ceac cgi profile and the 134 affadavit if support and you will have to scan and email the bank payment slip for the visa fee. You can get the police clearance now also. He is bringing photos of us and our families, call log, chats, letters from family and friends boarding passes, wedding plans ect.. we have been together a little over a year and I have visited 3x one time with my daughter. 

When you state ceac cgi profile, is that this page?

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/

If not, please direct me to where we can print out this profile.

K-1 Timeline

Timeline
6 hours ago, SteVas said:

When you state ceac cgi profile, is that this page?

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/

If not, please direct me to where we can print out this profile.

Yes after you submit it there is a confirmation page like the ds160 that you have to print and email also to them. At least we had to.

Timeline
15 hours ago, Ninaav said:

Yes after you submit it there is a confirmation page like the ds160 that you have to print and email also to them. At least we had to.

Okay, we had actually completed that form last week and printed out the profile page. Thanks for the info!

K-1 Timeline

Timeline

Question guys. I know she can get her police certificate while we wait for her P3. Can she also get her medical exam and pay for the visa before she receives the P3 or does she have to wait to receive some type of paper work to take to the bank and medical center?

K-1 Timeline

Timeline
48 minutes ago, SteVas said:

Question guys. I know she can get her police certificate while we wait for her P3. Can she also get her medical exam and pay for the visa before she receives the P3 or does she have to wait to receive some type of paper work to take to the bank and medical center?

We paid before getting the P3, but they wouldn't let my fiance schedule the medical until we got the P4.

First Met - 03/2004

129F Sent - 04/07/2018

POE - 02/11/2019

Biometrics - 04/22/2019

event.png

Timeline
1 hour ago, SteVas said:

She has to wait for the medical but  she can pay the visa fee after it gets to the embassy. 

Timeline
Just now, Ninaav said:

She has to wait for the medical but  she can pay the visa fee after it gets to the embassy. 

Just now, Ninaav said:

She has to have an interview date and the email to make the medical appointment 

Timeline

@dwilder @Ninaav - Thank you both for all of your help!!!

K-1 Timeline

Timeline
2 hours ago, Ninaav said:

@dwilder how did the medical go? 

Well went well! She got a few vaccines at a free clinic thing at Johns Hopkins down there so at the interview they said she didn't need any more.

She absolutely hated the process thoough.  Is a 2 day thing, first day you get tests done and such and next day review them with the dr.

When are you guys scheduled for yours?

First Met - 03/2004

129F Sent - 04/07/2018

POE - 02/11/2019

Biometrics - 04/22/2019

event.png

Timeline
33 minutes ago, dwilder said:

Well went well! She got a few vaccines at a free clinic thing at Johns Hopkins down there so at the interview they said she didn't need any more.

She absolutely hated the process thoough.  Is a 2 day thing, first day you get tests done and such and next day review them with the dr.

When are you guys scheduled for yours?

I am glad it went well it is supposed to be February 8

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.