291 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
On 12/15/2018 at 7:21 AM, Ninaav said:

Hi when you go to pay visa fees at banco general you need two copies of the paper deposit slip they keep one and give you one. 

We responded to their email with the confirmations and passport.  Was wondering if you did the same if you got any sort of confirmation email back?

We haven't received anything back, I even sent an email asking for a confirmation haha.

First Met - 03/2004

129F Sent - 04/07/2018

POE - 02/11/2019

AOS, AP, EAD NOA1 - 04/05/2019

Biometrics - 04/22/2019

AOS Interview - 06/13/2019

event.png

Timeline
1 hour ago, dwilder said:

We responded to their email with the confirmations and passport.  Was wondering if you did the same if you got any sort of confirmation email back?

We haven't received anything back, I even sent an email asking for a confirmation haha.

Yes I sentbit last night the ds 160 confirmations visa payment picture of receipt confirmations and passport pics. I’ll give them until after Christmas and then I’ll get on them for the interview date. I had a great visit I hope you do also. Go to the parks in the city to see the Christmas lights my favorite was at the park on via Argentina 

Timeline
19 hours ago, Ninaav said:

Yes I sentbit last night the ds 160 confirmations visa payment picture of receipt confirmations and passport pics. I’ll give them until after Christmas and then I’ll get on them for the interview date. I had a great visit I hope you do also. Go to the parks in the city to see the Christmas lights my favorite was at the park on via Argentina 

Will do! Hopefully we both hear something soon! 

Another question for you, did you email Panama-IVisas@state.gov or Panama-IV@state.gov? 

First Met - 03/2004

129F Sent - 04/07/2018

POE - 02/11/2019

Biometrics - 04/22/2019

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline

Good Day Panama Filers! Just received my NOA2 last week and came across this thread. I was with a couple of you as part of the April 2018 Filers but got a little left behind due to a RFE. Hopefully, the next steps in this process will not be as long!

K-1 Timeline

04-20-18: Mailed I-129F Petition to Dallas Lockbox

04-23-18: Received Date

04-26-18: Notice Date

04-27-18: NOA1

11-07-18: Received RFE notice via text

11-13-18: Received RFE Letter

11-29-18: Returned RFE Information to USCIS

12-03-18: USCIS Received RFE Information

12-14-18: NOA2

01-07-19: NVC Received Case

01-11-19: Received NVC Case #

01-22-19: Left NVC

Timeline
11 hours ago, SteVas said:

Good Day Panama Filers! Just received my NOA2 last week and came across this thread. I was with a couple of you as part of the April 2018 Filers but got a little left behind due to a RFE. Hopefully, the next steps in this process will not be as long!

Welcome SteVas! Glad everything went well with your RFE and hopefully you get shipped out in the next shipment!

15 hours ago, Ninaav said:

Panamaivisas

Got out email/appt today! Jan 30th! Any thing come through for you?

First Met - 03/2004

129F Sent - 04/07/2018

POE - 02/11/2019

Biometrics - 04/22/2019

event.png

Timeline
21 hours ago, SteVas said:

Welcome! Not as long but still to damn long. Still no interview date for us! They didn’t want photos of the bank visa receipts they want scans attached! Honestly always something else!

Timeline
9 hours ago, dwilder said:

Welcome SteVas! Glad everything went well with your RFE and hopefully you get shipped out in the next shipment!

Got out email/appt today! Jan 30th! Any thing come through for you?

Yes them asking for scanned copies of the bank receipt😡. Hopefully he can get it tomorrow and send it to me if not I’ll print out the photo I took scan it and send it to them. Congrats on the interview date! Call to get your medical appointment! Guess we will be in February sometime😢 another birthday not together 

Timeline
16 hours ago, Ninaav said:

Yes them asking for scanned copies of the bank receipt😡. Hopefully he can get it tomorrow and send it to me if not I’ll print out the photo I took scan it and send it to them. Congrats on the interview date! Call to get your medical appointment! Guess we will be in February sometime😢 another birthday not together 

Sorry to hear that. Yep she called right away and is schedule for Jan 23rd.  That is odd, I think we just sent over a picture we sent.  I did call the call center previously and they confirmed they could see the payment number in the system.  Not sure if that helped at all.

First Met - 03/2004

129F Sent - 04/07/2018

POE - 02/11/2019

Biometrics - 04/22/2019

event.png

Timeline
On 12/20/2018 at 11:43 AM, dwilder said:

Sorry to hear that. Yep she called right away and is schedule for Jan 23rd.  That is odd, I think we just sent over a picture we sent.  I did call the call center previously and they confirmed they could see the payment number in the system.  Not sure if that helped at all.

Yeah he is Colombian so they are jerking us around. We still don’t have a date. I made his profile in cgi but it won’t let me make my stepsons they want that also before they will give us a date for the interview. 😢

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ninaav said:

Hi finally got an interview date for January 30 at 1 pm. Hope you had a good visit let me know how your medical goes. How much did the police clearance cost?

Both of you guys are interviewing on the same day! Maybe you may meet each other there.

K-1 Timeline

Timeline
22 hours ago, Ninaav said:

Yes! But he may have to change the date he can’t get a medical until February 8

Wow! Sorry to hear that. Are they that booked up that it's taking a month to get a medical appt?

K-1 Timeline

Timeline
1 hour ago, SteVas said:

Wow! Sorry to hear that. Are they that booked up that it's taking a month to get a medical appt?

Yes at least at the one that sees kids. My fiancé is coming with his 9 yr old son. So they can only go to that one.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.