Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

Have you submitted and out of processing time request? Have you reached out to the USCIS Ombudsman? Any Congressional representative?

try both options below.

First try submitting an inquiry using this link from the Ombudsman; submit your request online.  If you have already submitted online but did not receive a confirmation email with your case number, the submission did not go through.  Please try again.  

If you have not submitted Form DHS-7001, Case Assistance Form, online or made other arrangements with our office to file on paper, we will not respond to any emails.

The Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman 
U.S. Department of Homeland Security 
Washington, DC 20528-0180 
Email: cisombudsman@hq.dhs.gov 
Web: www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman

Second try your U.S. representative's contact information can be found in this handy directory, and your U.S. senator's information is in this one.

We sent another request for Congressman again,  no news still, as for Ombudsman.. it will take 60-90days:((((( we have submitted the Form already :( Patience is our Everything :))) 

1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

Have you submitted and out of processing time request? Have you reached out to the USCIS Ombudsman? Any Congressional representative?

try both options below.

First try submitting an inquiry using this link from the Ombudsman; submit your request online.  If you have already submitted online but did not receive a confirmation email with your case number, the submission did not go through.  Please try again.  

If you have not submitted Form DHS-7001, Case Assistance Form, online or made other arrangements with our office to file on paper, we will not respond to any emails.

The Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman 
U.S. Department of Homeland Security 
Washington, DC 20528-0180 
Email: cisombudsman@hq.dhs.gov 
Web: www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman

Second try your U.S. representative's contact information can be found in this handy directory, and your U.S. senator's information is in this one.

We knew about our background check last week, they always told us it's still processing :( the same they  told Congressman. But it's March already and background check was completed November. They just don't care!!!! All the officers are so rude😢😢😢

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Samfar 92 said:

Yeah I wait i guess for 5 minutes so then the Tier 2 officer answer 

so I talk to a Tier 2 officer said that my case was in the desk of the officer so I called again to talk to you a Tier 2 officer gave me different response she saying my case is pending but everything looks good she didn't mention about my file being of the officers desk its between normal processing weird how one officer tell you and the other officer...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

so I talk to a Tier 2 officer said that my case was in the desk of the officer so I called again to talk to you a Tier 2 officer gave me different response she saying my case is pending but everything looks good she didn't mention about my file being of the officers desk its between normal processing weird how one officer tell you and the other officer...

It's better to wait for the hard copy. 😣

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 10/23/18

NOA 1: 10/29/18

NOA 2: 03/06/19

NVC: 03/19/19

Case #: 03/25/19

NVC left: 04/02/19

Embassy received: 04/03/19

Medical: 04/24/19

Interview: 04/29/19

Administrative Processing: 05/02/19

Issued: 05/06/19

CFO: 05/09/19

Visa in Hand: 05/10/9

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jaimee Camille said:

It's better to wait for the hard copy. 😣

the Tier 2 officer from yesterday was more helpful  and gave me lots of info on my case saying that my file is now with the officer for approval and todays Tier 2 officer was just saying its pending and my case is with an officer weird.... hope to get approved soon....

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

the Tier 2 officer from yesterday was more helpful  and gave me lots of info on my case saying that my file is now with the officer for approval and todays Tier 2 officer was just saying its pending and my case is with an officer weird.... hope to get approved soon....

I believe the Officer from yesterday from what he told me and he actually look and check my file and stuff....

Timeline
2 hours ago, Anna92 said:

Was it assigned to an officer?

I understand you when I called yesterday the Tier 2 officer was really helpful and gave me info stating that my case is complete and its in the officer desk for approval and when I called this morning the tier 2 officer says my case is pending and she mentioned that all the cases will be with an officer she always saying its pending and in the normal processing..... hope to get approved soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

NOA 1: October 4th and we still don't get approved. Not gonna lie I am bit frustrated right now. Looking how many October fillers have been approved by now is kinda discouraging. 

Do you know if calling actually helps by any means? Also, does it matter what country the beneficiary is? because I haven't see any mexican approved...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Megan and José said:

NOA 1: October 4th and we still don't get approved. Not gonna lie I am bit frustrated right now. Looking how many October fillers have been approved by now is kinda discouraging. 

Do you know if calling actually helps by any means? Also, does it matter what country the beneficiary is? because I haven't see any mexican approved...

Calling gives you a 50/50 chance. It’s worth a try, worst case they tell you what you. already know. Just make sure you ask for tier 2.

I’m not sure the country matters tbh, I have seen people on the [state sponsors of terrorism list] list that have been approved 

[] - not sure this is correct wording. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Calling gives you a 50/50 chance. It’s worth a try, worst case they tell you what you. already know. Just make sure you ask for tier 2.

I’m not sure the country matters tbh, I have seen people on the [state sponsors of terrorism list] list that have been approved 

[] - not sure this is correct wording. 

yeah yesterday I called spoke to nice tier 2 officer saying that my case and background has been completed and the file is with the officer desk for final approving and today I called a female tier 2 officer said my case is pending she cant give any information about my background check and she did say my case is pending always with a officer assigned to it hoping soon for approval......

14 minutes ago, Megan and José said:

Didnt work for me..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Megan and José said:

We have almost the same NOA1 date and I'm still waiting. (Canadian beneficiary). I think its draw of the hat seriously. If your case worker has so many files that are taking longer to adjudicate, unfortunately everyone else in their queue will face longer waits as a result. I'm sure we should see approvals in the coming days or early March. If your Fiancé doesn't already have USPS informed delivery set up (Which allows them to see what mail is coming before it arrives to their mailbox), tell them to sign up. https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action#/ Good luck, and fingers crossed! In the mean time, have you seen what your consulate requires for your appointment? If not, I'd suggest getting that prepared so you can make up time between the approval and now. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Damonlee said:

We have almost the same NOA1 date and I'm still waiting. (Canadian beneficiary). I think its draw of the hat seriously. If your case worker has so many files that are taking longer to adjudicate, unfortunately everyone else in their queue will face longer waits as a result. I'm sure we should see approvals in the coming days or early March. If your Fiancé doesn't already have USPS informed delivery set up (Which allows them to see what mail is coming before it arrives to their mailbox), tell them to sign up. https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action#/ Good luck, and fingers crossed! In the mean time, have you seen what your consulate requires for your appointment? If not, I'd suggest getting that prepared so you can make up time between the approval and now. 

I will also be dropping the %’s tonight to show what sort of completion we are at for October. It’s not as bad as it seems when you break it down :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.