dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 hours ago, Possible18 said:

Just a heads up, you need your social security to do EVERYTHING in this country.  So they wont give you an ID without your ss card.  Just so you save yourself a trip.

Yea sis.. I will need it for my state exam. Will be getting it before my state exam in Nov. 

Thanks alot sis.

12 hours ago, Ajt3 said:

That's sad.u r suppose to get the Interview letter soon.You should call thema nd ask what is going on with your case and get an estimate time when u will get your interview.

Really sad though.

Timeline
8 hours ago, valentinasc said:

Dear for a state ID here in Cali I had to show passport, they checked attached visa, social security, apartment lease (I have an amendment so I had to show the full one with my husband’s details) and marriage certificate so they could prove relationship of me and hubby. 

I advise you to fill out a form online prior to going to the DMV so you’ll save yourself lots of time!

Today I got my Military ID and I’m waiting for GC and the state ID to get in the mail and then I’ll be done (for now) before worrying about Removing Conditions 

Alright buddy. Thanks alot.

Will call you during the weekend.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
14 hours ago, Bezasimon said:

congratulations !!,can you update me how long does it take to get the passport back after approval and if know know a hotel near to the consulate? thank you !

My medical report was missing my picture, so my visa was issued today and hoping i get in the next couple of days. 

I stayed at the Marriot down the street, it is a 2 min walk. 

I hope that helps! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, Aadhi said:

Any help on this please ... @Ajt3 or @Saanish maybe ? Also how long did it take to receive vaccination appointment I applied in Hyd and heard nothing yet.Thank you  in advance 

You should call them becoz normally they give appointment over phone.so just call them and ask about your appointment.Within 15days to a month you should get your appointment.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Aadhi said:

Any help on this please ... @Ajt3 or @Saanish maybe ? Also how long did it take to receive vaccination appointment I applied in Hyd and heard nothing yet.Thank you  in advance 

Hey.Within15days  to a month u r supposed to get your appointment with Hyd.They usually give appointment over phone or email.You should call them and check.

Timeline
3 hours ago, O&O said:

@olusoladan @Kanene any progress on your case..

Nothing yet ooo. I'm  still waiting for NVC to schedule interview date

2 hours ago, Amyrita said:

My medical report was missing my picture, so my visa was issued today and hoping i get in the next couple of days. 

I stayed at the Marriot down the street, it is a 2 min walk. 

I hope that helps! 

It helps a lot ,thank you very much Amyrita safe journey to the USA !

Timeline
1 hour ago, olusoladan said:

Nothing yet ooo. I'm  still waiting for NVC to schedule interview date

Keeping my fingers crossed .. hopefully we will get good news soon.. it's almost time to schedule interview for December..

Timeline
23 minutes ago, yadimarie said:

CR1 - Case closed Sept 3 and we received today interview date of November 29 - Tegus, Honduras. Good Luck everybody!!

Congratulations

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:54 PM, Ajt3 said:

Hey for biometrics you will find an option saying schedule VAC appointment that is basically your biometrics appointment..you have to schedule the date and time according to your choice .The main interview date you don't need to do anything with that as it is already scheduled by NVC.Go to Ustraveldocs.com then create account (register) then put your personal data then schedule appointment for biometrics and you are all set.Just take the printout of that appointment.

@Ajt3@Saaniya quick question please.. I Fill out DS-260 and upload all Civil and Financial documents to website. ( they ask me not send NVC by Mail)  now what Should I start call  to NVC and request them to review asap so they can send it to Mumbai for interview..? how long they take for this process..? base on my timeline when I should expect my interview..? advice please..

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Jal7700 said:

@Ajt3@Saaniya quick question please.. I Fill out DS-260 and upload all Civil and Financial documents to website. ( they ask me not send NVC by Mail)  now what Should I start call  to NVC and request them to review asap so they can send it to Mumbai for interview..? how long they take for this process..? base on my timeline when I should expect my interview..? advice please..

As you uploaded the documents this week you can call them next week to check whether they have reviewed it or not.you can't request them basically they will do according to their schedules.You have to just wait now for the review and once they are done reviewing you will get your case complete email and they will schedule your interview according to the mumbai interview slot.review takes maximum 2weeks .So your documents will be done reviewing by October 25th.Then you are more likely to get your interview date for the end of December.That's my assumption.

6 hours ago, Mariacol said:

Idk why Bogota is taking so long now? Back in June, July they were giving interview dates 1-2 weeks after CC. My CC is 9/28 and no interview yet. 

I know 😕 I was expecting my letter no longer than one month after CC. You are probably in the queue for December ;)

6 hours ago, Bmc&Cah said:

thanks a lot for letting me know. Many blessing in your coming interview!!

Thank you! I hope you get that letter soon. Let us know!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ajt3 said:

As you uploaded the documents this week you can call them next week to check whether they have reviewed it or not.you can't request them basically they will do according to their schedules.You have to just wait now for the review and once they are done reviewing you will get your case complete email and they will schedule your interview according to the mumbai interview slot.review takes maximum 2weeks .So your documents will be done reviewing by October 25th.Then you are more likely to get your interview date for the end of December.That's my assumption.

yup Last week of December my guess is too. Thank you for our kindly reply.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Johnnatan said:

I know 😕 I was expecting my letter no longer than one month after CC. You are probably in the queue for December ;)

Thank you! I hope you get that letter soon. Let us know!

I will....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.