dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Yes dear in about a month, it depends if he gets an early appointment.

Yes it depends on their empty slots for the road tests.i Haven't learned the ways of driving here yet🙄

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, indianDallas said:

Thank you @Sugarlegetiti ,

@Ajt3 Yes, i have checked my mailbox, Hopefully it should be on the way.

You are welcome 

Timeline
1 minute ago, indianDallas said:

Thank you @Sugarlegetiti ,

@Ajt3 Yes, i have checked my mailbox, Hopefully it should be on the way.

It is for sure.keep Checking the uscis site for new updates.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

Yes it depends on their empty slots for the road tests.i Haven't learned the ways of driving here yet🙄

Are you planning on getting your learner's permit any time soon?

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Are you planning on getting your learner's permit any time soon?

Yes have plans.but for that need to learn driving here .. from next week start learning driving from husband or father in law..😜

Hi guys, I am going to have my interview on 1st of November, hopefully everything will go well! Wish me good luck. 

How did your interview go? Did you or your spouse get approves? Please share your stories with me. Every input is very much appreciated. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Guys, 

I was told on Monday I have case complete... approved wait for interview.  

Just received a checklist email requesting something I have already provided... and asked to submit /bring at interview...

what do I do? 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, NJ & RJ said:

Guys, 

I was told on Monday I have case complete... approved wait for interview.  

Just received a checklist email requesting something I have already provided... and asked to submit /bring at interview...

what do I do? 

Has this happened to anyone before ?

2 minutes ago, NJ & RJ said:

Has this happened to anyone before ?

Bring it to the interview. Sounds like the gave you a case close and allowing you to bring whatever document to the interview. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, MsKayC said:

Bring it to the interview. Sounds like the gave you a case close and allowing you to bring whatever document to the interview. 

Ok thanks 

but do I need to even call NVC to confirm if they have cause I submitted it in my package. 

I included my assets the meet the guidelines.  Do they not look at it and leave it solely at the discretion of the consular overseas the decide if they will accept it or they don’t take assets ... 

Is it better with a joint sponsor or assets are as sufficient ? 

Anyone ...?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
34 minutes ago, NJ & RJ said:

Ok thanks 

but do I need to even call NVC to confirm if they have cause I submitted it in my package. 

I included my assets the meet the guidelines.  Do they not look at it and leave it solely at the discretion of the consular overseas the decide if they will accept it or they don’t take assets ... 

Is it better with a joint sponsor or assets are as sufficient ? 

Anyone ...?

I think it's better with a joint sponsor.  Prepare both so you have it at the time of the interview.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ajt3 said:

Yes have plans.but for that need to learn driving here .. from next week start learning driving from husband or father in law..😜

Great, that's the best way to start.. 😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Yay! so happy for you 💃💃. My hubby passed his writing text today so now he has his learner's permit 🙌

glad he did well,another one more test which is the road test before he could get the actual licence,i passed mine yesterday now i can stop using the scooter and i can get to work faster now 

Edited by Don Godwin

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

glad he did well,another one more test which is the road test before he could get the actual licence,i passed mine yesterday now i can stop using the scooter and i can get to work faster now 

Congrats! No more scooter for you 😀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.