dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

I received an email that my husband's interview is Nov 20. Our cc was Sep 26.

Does anyone know, will we receive any correspondence from the embassy? If we were to receive a check list would it be in that email or could the consulate send us a separate email later saying we need to bring something additional?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, Soubz said:

Had my interview in Montreal this morning and was approved! 

We got there at about 7:30 for an 8:00 interview and the line was already quite long. Once inside, we got a number and sheet showing the order the documents should be placed in. We then went through security and gave them our cell phones. We went through downstairs and straight up the elevator. Once we got to the 19th floor, we waited for quite a while before we were called to submit all the documents. My husband was with me and was asked to go back and sit in the waiting room. We then waited again for over an hour when we were called for the interview. I was asked how we met, why we decided to move to the US not stay in Canada, previous marriages or kids for either of us, whether I’ve had any issues at the border, etc. The interview itself took less that 5 minutes and we left at about 10:45. 

Now on to waiting for the passport!

Congratulations!!:)

Timeline
7 hours ago, SierraTenTango said:

Just got my interview date today for November 8th ❤️ 

Congratulations! :)

7 hours ago, Ywjammin30 said:

I'm so Happy just got my husband interview date is  November 9th.😍

Congratulations!!! (L)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Bmc&Cah said:

Our case status changed to "TRANSIT" We are so happy!!!!!!!!!!

Don't we have the same interview date? November 14 right?

Ours says Ready now but no interview letter yet...:huh: Did you get yours?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, wendykay said:

you are welcome.you guys in Lagos are the ones enjoying lol you don't need to travel far like us to Lagos for the journey.already feeling sick thinking of the journey lol

from ABJ - LAG hmmmm how do u survive that Okene road sef

Timeline

Update: Hi VJ families my GC was mailed today to me Thursday 18th October so i should expect to get it friday or saturday or monday atleast because i know its a priority mail class 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

from ABJ - LAG hmmmm how do u survive that Okene road sef

sir I booked flight oo I cant go by road, the road is terrible this period.how are you doing sir

6 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

Update: Hi VJ families my GC was mailed today to me Thursday 18th October so i should expect to get it friday or saturday or monday atleast because i know its a priority mail class 

congratulations

Timeline
2 minutes ago, wendykay said:

sir I booked flight oo I cant go by road, the road is terrible this period.how are you doing sir

congratulations

Okay good idea,wish you success on your upcoming interview

Am doing great? hope you are prep for the big day

Edited by Don Godwin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.