08/16/19 - Biometric Appt.

09/25/19 - Interview Ready to be Scheduled

10/16/19 - Interview was Scheduled

12/05/19 - Interview Day

❤️ From Worlds Apart... to a Lifetime Together!! ❤️

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
23 minutes ago, ujones said:

Seems like that was there specifiality today 😂... i had already submitted all the proofs with I 129 . So all I can do is resubmit it 

I bet we got the same interviewer!! Lol Not that it’s funny but if I laugh I won’t cry 

06/30/19 - Wedding Day!!

07/17/19 - AOS Packet Mailed

07/19/19 - AOS Received

07/24/19 - NOA1 Date

12/05/19 - Interview Day

Timeline
5 minutes ago, ujones said:

We got a male officer , counter # 11 ( I think ) .. is that where he went too ?

I know he was at counter 15. White make officer. I sent you a message about who he was. Trying to compare notes 

06/30/19 - Wedding Day!!

07/19/19 - AOS Received

07/24/19 - NOA1 Date

12/05/19 - Interview Day

@Greenbaum, 221 g we got is asking for more relationship proofs but all the documents I hve had already been submitted with I 129 F, except for the chats & phone after that date. So they want to me resubmit everything that was already given right ?

1 hour ago, ujones said:

@Greenbaum, 221 g we got is asking for more relationship proofs but all the documents I hve had already been submitted with I 129 F, except for the chats & phone after that date. So they want to me resubmit everything that was already given right ?

I would submit those documents from the submittal of the I-129f. I would refresh pictures if you have some. I would have friends who know about your relationship write a short letter verifying that they are connected to the process. They know the two of you. Chat pages. One per month during the 2 year period and any phone logs that show calls back and forth to each other. Frustrating as it seems, don't judge what they ask for only provide what is asked for.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
19 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

I would submit those documents from the submittal of the I-129f. I would refresh pictures if you have some. I would have friends who know about your relationship write a short letter verifying that they are connected to the process. They know the two of you. Chat pages. One per month during the 2 year period and any phone logs that show calls back and forth to each other. Frustrating as it seems, don't judge what they ask for only provide what is asked for.

The problem for me is the 221g is asking for EVERYTHING! Notarized letters, photos, chat logs, travel arrangements, wedding details, etc. There's no limit!! If it was a certain thing I would send in just that... And the thing that kills me, is Rohit had all of this with him at the interview!! The guy wouldn't look at anything. He kept getting up and walking away, or tapping his pen, or staring at his computer. This "Proof of Evidence" request is just a slap in the face.

06/30/19 - Wedding Day!!

07/19/19 - AOS Received

07/24/19 - NOA1 Date

12/05/19 - Interview Day

3 hours ago, Tara & Rohit said:

The problem for me is the 221g is asking for EVERYTHING! Notarized letters, photos, chat logs, travel arrangements, wedding details, etc. There's no limit!! If it was a certain thing I would send in just that... And the thing that kills me, is Rohit had all of this with him at the interview!! The guy wouldn't look at anything. He kept getting up and walking away, or tapping his pen, or staring at his computer. This "Proof of Evidence" request is just a slap in the face.

India is a difficult but not the most difficult embassy to deal with. Like you said, you never know what they are going to ask for and many times it's not even on the P3.  Unfortunately they have the Gold so they get to make the rules. :unsure:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Will b travelling on 16 th of March..I hav few questions:

Can I carry some medicines with me ..like. 

Painkillers

Allergic medicine

Some of my daughters medicine which she is alergic to

I am thinking to carry all these medicines firstly bcz v r not sure of our insurance and secondly m not sure if medicine thr will b suiting me..such as painkillers which my fiance got me last time frm US wre not tht effective to me 

How much quantity of these medicines i can carry? I was thinking to carry painkiller for whole year lol ..i know it wnt b possible

And lastly how much cash i can carry in dollars frm india?

10 minutes ago, Knome said:

Will b travelling on 16 th of March..I hav few questions:

Can I carry some medicines with me ..like. 

Painkillers

Allergic medicine

Some of my daughters medicine which she is alergic to

I am thinking to carry all these medicines firstly bcz v r not sure of our insurance and secondly m not sure if medicine thr will b suiting me..such as painkillers which my fiance got me last time frm US wre not tht effective to me 

How much quantity of these medicines i can carry? I was thinking to carry painkiller for whole year lol ..i know it wnt b possible

And lastly how much cash i can carry in dollars frm india?

Here is what you need to know https://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm484154.htm

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
1 minute ago, Knome said:

Thank you...leme see this 

It says I need a doc note for these medication...idnt evn hav time to go to hospital and get an aptmnt n get a prescription frm him :(

Timeline

Arrived US yesterday...without any problem ...Seattle airport immigration was smooth. .ppl wre so nice ...i loved it. ..so helpful as well..I m loving the weather already..it is all sunny with a hint of cold .. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.