749 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Srinath06 said:

Yes. At ustraveldocs.com/in/ (track ur passport)

okkkie thanks let me see again :) u said u have booked flights ...which flight you chose? u have any suggestions for me to book good flights

1 minute ago, Knome said:

okkkie thanks let me see again :) u said u have booked flights ...which flight you chose? u have any suggestions for me to book good flights

Yeah i booked refundable fare for myself

Now its issued.. expecting passporr to be ready for pickup in few days.. will book for fiance. Send me ur travel dates.. ill msg u in dm

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Srinath06 said:

Yeah i booked refundable fare for myself

Now its issued.. expecting passporr to be ready for pickup in few days.. will book for fiance. Send me ur travel dates.. ill msg u in dm

thanks a lot :)...i m thinking to travel anyday in last week of march after (25 to 31)  i have a kid with me so I m thinking not to have a large layover anywhere (i.e. 21 to 26 hrs max flight duration)

now it looks like, waiting time for the passport email to say "passport ready for pickup" 
flights booked for 17th March :(

@K1journey_16, @K@S what was your timeframe from Issued status to passport pick up?

Edited by Srinath06

Timeline

Hello @Greenbaum... could you pls help me to know how long usually it takes to have ur childs k2 visa to go to issued status

my daughters status is still showing AP while mine is issued .

Also I am not able to track my passport by entering passport number in tracker, it shows no status update

2 hours ago, Knome said:

Hello @Greenbaum... could you pls help me to know how long usually it takes to have ur childs k2 visa to go to issued status

my daughters status is still showing AP while mine is issued . This is normal that a K2 isn't updated for a day or so. A little more patience. Everything running normal.

Also I am not able to track my passport by entering passport number in tracker, it shows no status update. When you say "passport tracker" are you referring to CEAC website?  If the answer is yes then switch to "non-immigrant" for your status.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Thanks a lot @Greenbaum....m jus stressing about my daughter a lot

lets c how long it takes thn

and I am checking passport status using below link:

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/no/no-niv-passporttrack.asp#PassportTrackingOptions

Passport Number

3 hours ago, Knome said:

Thanks a lot @Greenbaum....m jus stressing about my daughter a lot

lets c how long it takes thn

and I am checking passport status using below link:

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/no/no-niv-passporttrack.asp#PassportTrackingOptions

Passport Number  

@Knome now i see whats the msitake at your end.

the site you're accessing is for norway. not India

here is the correct link, http://cdn.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-passporttrack.asp 

the above is India, now you will see, passport received from consular msg like mine

Ready for Pickup! (Track passport)

Now, but haven't got any text message or email confirmation yet.

Selected Hyderabad location for pickup.

Can my fiance go to the location in hyd and pickup? Or do we have to wait for any txt/email

Someone said it is open daily for only 1hr? 

Anyone planning to travel to India soon  ? My flight is Saturday & I’m worried abt all the New happenings between India Pak ... Pakistan flights are cancelled but not to India. Hopefully I get to be there for interview. I have all the documents too 

Edited by ujones

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.