Summerleaf

Administrative processing K1

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, good day. Can anyone help me about my case? I have been put in administrative processing. Did any of you experience this one? I submitted all of the required documents like clearances, pics together etc. How long did you get you visa after AP?

If you'd bother to look through the forum you'd see that everyone goes through AP. 

You'd also know that it can take undefined period of time. Sometimes its few days, sometimes few months. 

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

09.2015 - Green Card received.  

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

01.08.2018 - RoC approved. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

no timeline 

what country?

helps to know the country here u r talking about

Did they keep the passport?

Required documents?

were these the ones you normally take to interview or were they asked for after interview?

Timeline
3 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

no timeline 

what country?

helps to know the country here u r talking about

Did they keep the passport?

Required documents?

were these the ones you normally take to interview or were they asked for after interview?

Hi adil

I am from philippines. They took my passport from the pre-screening until the final interview. After the consulate told me " okay your visa is now approved. Please wait 5-10 days for the delivery of your visa. There is a small paper in your left side, that is where you can call to track down your visa and pasaport delivery." 

After that there is no other paper handed to me aside from that small piece of paper. Never asked any additional documents to be submitted.

I tried to call the support this morning but theu just said, the consulate is still reviewing your case. I was like if there is any qiestiom about my case or anything that bothers them and needs some clarification, i think the best way is to call me so I can help them.

I am so frustrated coz my fiancé's dad is in his terminal stage of his illness and o wany to meet him so soon and at least witness our wedding.

Is there anything that you know about AP and how i can pass this stage?

Thank you.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Roel said:

If you'd bother to look through the forum you'd see that everyone goes through AP. 

You'd also know that it can take undefined period of time. Sometimes its few days, sometimes few months. 

This is so frustrating. There must be wrong in the process. They approved first before they review. They require medical and pay for the visa first before the interview $640 in total. This is like a scam. 😭

Timeline
1 minute ago, shaneshane said:

I think that's not a problem. You just need to wait for 5-10 days for the delivery of your passport and other documents. When you already have that on hand you can now schedule fpr CFO seminar and you fly any time

Hi shaneshane, thank you for the information..it is just making me crazy reading some worse cases here that it took them 6 mos. To get their passport / visa. Thank you again. Have a nice day.

22 hours ago, ClaudRy said:

This is so frustrating. There must be wrong in the process. They approved first before they review. They require medical and pay for the visa first before the interview $640 in total. This is like a scam. 😭

Relax. Ignore the sarcastic poster)) If you were approved at the embassy interview it is normal for the status to change on the website. It is part of the process. Allow 7-14 days for it finish completely)

Like Adil-Rafa said it is a big help if you update your timeline before you ask for help)

Good Luck!

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, boris64 said:

Relax. Ignore the sarcastic poster)) If you were approved at the embassy interview it is normal for the status to change on the website. It is part of the process. Allow 7-14 days for it finish completely) Good Luck!

Thank you boris64. I didn't know this can make me insane...

Timeline
12 minutes ago, boris64 said:

Relax. Ignore the sarcastic poster)) If you were approved at the embassy interview it is normal for the status to change on the website. It is part of the process. Allow 7-14 days for it finish completely)

Like Adil-Rafa said it is a big help if you update your timeline before you ask for help)

Good Luck!

Okay, i will make a timeline... I was just scared disclosing information. Is it safe?

Just now, ClaudRy said:

Okay, i will make a timeline... I was just scared disclosing information. Is it safe?

The information for the timeline will not disclose personal identifiable information. But, of course it is up to you)

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, boris64 said:

The information for the timeline will not disclose personal identifiable information. But, of course it is up to you)

Okay thank you for the idea boris64. This is a big helo to me...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.