dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2018

972 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Abies said:

Always welcome buddy

My visa was issued and printed on same day as interview day. Are the parcel company will inform me? I went to cfe website. There nothing there yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Reqahmed said:

My visa was issued and printed on same day as interview day. Are the parcel company will inform me? I went to cfe website. There nothing there yet?

Did you sign up for home delivery?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

VISA APPROVED!!!

All praise be to God almighty,  I cant believe this whole process is finally over for me! All thanks to VJ members, especially @Abies and @Saaniya am really grateful and appreciate all the support I got from you all. I Pray for those waiting for interview date and cc to get it soon, so u all can join ur love once.

Congratulations

8 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

Hello guys I just got to the United States 🇺🇸 today POE SEATTLE WAS VERY FAST AND EASIER THAN I EXPECTED,will write a review later 

Congratulations

Timeline
7 hours ago, Mr&Mss You said:

Passport received with visa on 23rd September without any envelope. Planning to travel USA in the middle of October, InshaAllah. 😇 

Congrats.Wish u safe trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Saaniya said:

Hello everyone.. so happy to read all the recent developments 

A huge congratulations to @ajt3 @abies @Sugarlegetiti @valentinascfor safely landing in the US. Very happy for u guys..

Many congratulations to those approved today @Reqahmed and my sister @mrsprestige

Happy journey to the US.

And all the very best to evryone waiting for their Interviews. 

Such a relief to see many of u United with your loved ones. Cant wait to join my husband soon.

Keep me in ur prayers guys. Very nervous  !

We both got interview a few days apart.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Rameda said:

Yeah in 2 weeks.  How are your prep so far?

Am extremely nervous. I dnt know how and what to prepare. Some help on this will be appreciated. I have gathered all documents and kept evrything in order. What else apart from this ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Just now, Saaniya said:

Am extremely nervous. I dnt know how and what to prepare. Some help on this will be appreciated. I have gathered all documents and kept evrything in order. What else apart from this ?

Wow you are ahead of me already.  Now gather pics, more evidence after you submitted i130 till now and some weddings pictures.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Rameda said:

Wow you are ahead of me already.  Now gather pics, more evidence after you submitted i130 till now and some weddings pictures.

That's done as well 😛

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sdkmu said:

Guys is there any way to estimate an interview date after CC .. NVC is no help when you call 

We been CC from  September 5th waiting for interview letter hopefully we hear something soon both of us 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.