dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2018

972 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, mrmvkjts said:

I got my interview date today!

I‘m beyond happy but also so nervous already 😱😂

Good luck to everyone here who has medicals, interviews and don‘t lose hope to the ones still waiting for an interview date!

Congratulations 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Abies said:

I got 100kg for about 75k.

Mr. Omokhodion(Agent for Virgin Atlantic Cargo) at NAHCO building inside the international airport. 08093955707

Ok thanks so much. Really appreciate 

Timeline
42 minutes ago, mrmvkjts said:

Good luck to everyone here who has medicals, interviews and don‘t lose hope to the ones still waiting for an interview date!

Congrats 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

Go and buy some manners okay am sure your husband wouldn't tolerate these manners of you abusing someone else and fyi with or without you i still get my answers from beautiful people on this forum @Sugarlegetiti @Drake Bash @Kanene @Possible18🤬😝

This process is really stressful and we need each other's support. Respect is a two way Street, both of you need to apologize to each other. The main purpose of this thread is to help and encourage each other, let us not loose that spirit. @Abies

1 hour ago, mrmvkjts said:

Congrats 🎉🎉💃💃

Timeline
Just now, Santotanya said:

spoke to NVC and they said my case was complete 9/10/18

how long does it take to get a interview date dominican republic

Depends on your local embassy. @RC23 can help you out.

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Santotanya said:

My case was closed 9/10/18 also...trying to find out how long for interview for Bahamas.

All the best to you!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Santotanya said:

Happy for you, hope you get a fast interview date

When taking screenshot of WhatsApp  do I should saved my wife number as I do w or I should saved number without name so embassy can check. Sorry might be stupid question.

Edited by Reqahmed

Timeline
1 minute ago, Reqahmed said:

When taking screenshot of WhatsApp picture do I should saved my wife number as I did or I should saved number without name so embassy can check. Sorry might be stupid question.

I saved mine as my husband's name

Edited by Sugarlegetiti

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.