Greenbaum

September 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,090 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

question on the DS160 it asks about having documentation about vaccines. My fiance will get the missing vaccines at the medical, so do we answer the question he has the documentation, or no and explain that he will get the vaccines at the medical exam?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Hi guys... 👋 am i the only one on here who got approved Sept. 26th and haven’t filled up DS160 yet? :D Hopefully before this week ends we will have already our case number and start working on the remaining things... ☺️

We are sep 26 NOA2 and no news from nvc yet so you're not the only one but by God's grace btw this week and the end of next week USCIS should send our cases to nvc and we will get our new case number😁

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dawn&Jose said:

question on the DS160 it asks about having documentation about vaccines. My fiance will get the missing vaccines at the medical, so do we answer the question he has the documentation, or no and explain that he will get the vaccines at the medical exam?

I think the right step is to get done with the medicals first before filling the DS160.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Oluwasegun said:

We are sep 26 NOA2 and no news from nvc yet so you're not the only one but by God's grace btw this week and the end of next week USCIS should send our cases to nvc and we will get our new case number😁

sept 24 still nothing here either.

Timeline
Just now, Oluwasegun said:

I think the right step is to get done with the medicals first before filling the DS160.

for our embassy it is not. We need to complete the ds160, schedule the interview then schedule the medical. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Dawn&Jose said:

for our embassy it is not. We need to complete the ds160, schedule the interview then schedule the medical. 

Oh OK. Then if that's the case then you tell them he will have the documentation after the medical exam. Cos I believe they know how it works in your embassy so if tell them you have it that might be a lie and it might be a problem its better to be careful after all the waiting .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Dawn&Jose said:

We chose no and put “will schedule medical exam before the interview”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

@Gamisha to your question earlier, my fiancé went to pick up the bank statement signed by an officer. So, first a manager had to do it then they said today the manager has to get it approved by another department but can pick up tomorrow. So here’s what we got: It’s going to say the date account was opened and the present balance and use the statements as the total amount deposited. Bank is BB&T. Hope this helps! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi all, not been on here for a while as kept getting a weird virus type popup thing every time I tried to look at the forum. Anyway seems to be working now after going in incognito mode - #######. Latest news is our case is currently "in transit" on the ceac tracker and has been that way for 2 weeks now. I'm wanting to schedule my medical for early December, have rung this morning but they don't have appointments that far ahead yet so will try again end of next week. Still in the US right now as decided to stay longer than the week I'd originally planned. Will return for my medical and interview and have Christmas with my parents before the big move. Hope everyone is well 😊

NOA1: February 13th

NOA2: September 4th

NVC case # assigned: September 21st 

Medical @ Knightsbridge: December 5th

Interview: December 17th

event.png

My fiancé called the NVC today and we aren’t in the system yet - NOA2 on 20th Sept. They just said it can take up to 6 weeks, so back to waiting we go...

Timeline
5 minutes ago, kmza89 said:

I got my case number!! NOA2 - Sept 20 :) 

Congrats!! hoping the rest of the Sept 20 somethings will come in the next few days too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

My fiancé called the NVC today and we aren’t in the system yet - NOA2 on 20th Sept. They just said it can take up to 6 weeks, so back to waiting we go...

try again tomorrow. They just assigned mine this morning. same NOA2 date

2 hours ago, Dawn&Jose said:

its a YES, cause is mandatory the medical exam and those vaccines. I fiil out mine with a YES.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.