Muchebo

No Response after 92 days of submitting rfe

26 posts in this topic

PD 09/29/2017

April 10, 2018, received RFE

May 14, 2018 RFE response submitted 

May 22, 2018 RFE Response received by USCIS 

After  May 22 2018, its been 92 days we have not heard anything from USCIS, Please advise what can we do? 

Note : the RFE was a divorce decree for my ex which we submitted and  it was received 

Texas Service Center 

Edited by Muchebo

Its been 65 days waiting on our rfe also. Smh.. PD Oct. 10th 2017. Not sure what to do. I just keep calling im also trying to get a infopass appointment but none avail. I hear lots of ppl saying contact your congress officicals maybe u can try that. 

10 minutes ago, jeanita68 said:

Its been 65 days waiting on our rfe also. Smh.. PD Oct. 10th 2017. Not sure what to do. I just keep calling im also trying to get a infopass appointment but none avail. I hear lots of ppl saying contact your congress officicals maybe u can try that. 

We are in same boat, its just frustrating 

1 hour ago, Ann&James said:

You should wait until the time given and then act from there.

I also did a inquiry n they responded saying theyre still working on my case and just keep waiting. They said there is no time limited on RFE you jus have to wait. Our case is out of processing time and still they told me i have to keep waiting. 😓😓

1 hour ago, Muchebo said:

I did i got response that they will get back to us by September 6

Yea me too they replied to my inquiry and told me they working on my case and i will hear back when they are done. They also said there is no time limit for rfe

1 hour ago, jeanita68 said:

Yea me too they replied to my inquiry and told me they working on my case and i will hear back when they are done. They also said there is no time limit for rfe

Oh ok, i thought it was 60 to 90 days 

2 hours ago, Ann&James said:

You should wait until the time given and then act from there.

Ok thank you 

3 hours ago, Muchebo said:

Our case is out of processing time too, next month it will one solid year since we filed 

Wow... this is crazy. I thought we were the only ones. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, Muchebo said:

PD 09/29/2017

April 10, 2018, received RFE

May 14, 2018 RFE response submitted 

May 22, 2018 RFE Response received by USCIS 

After  May 22 2018, its been 92 days we have not heard anything from USCIS, Please advise what can we do? 

Note : the RFE was a divorce decree for my ex which we submitted and  it was received 

Texas Service Center 

Same type of RFE and same service centre. It took tsc 5days away from 5months to approve us after they receieved our RFE.

After the 3rd month,my husband contacted his congressman which was very helpful.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Muchebo said:

What is the procedure for contacting the Congressman 

You locate your congressman by state.  Usually there is a contact form on their web page.   If not you can try calling.  They will email you a release form where you fill out and give them your case numbers then they will email you once they get a response from USCIS.

2 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

You locate your congressman by state.  Usually there is a contact form on their web page.   If not you can try calling.  They will email you a release form where you fill out and give them your case numbers then they will email you once they get a response from USCIS.

Thank you,  will do that 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.