dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, wendykay said:

am sure they have scheduled yours already.maybe you call them this morning before they close or check your email

Lol..I'm checking emails .. anyway I will get it by God's grace..

Edited by O&O
Error

Timeline
33 minutes ago, wendykay said:

am sure they have scheduled yours already.maybe you call them this morning before they close or check your email

They are closed now until Tuesday.  I called them twice today no interview date for me. 

10 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

They are closed now until Tuesday.  I called them twice today no interview date for me. 

Don't lose hope. You might hear something good from them the next time you check your email. 🙏 

Edited by FiliAm

Timeline
8 hours ago, Kashika said:

@Saaniya Got the interview date over the phone.... Can’t believe.. 15th Oct...8.30 am....... Yayyyyyyy!!! I’m going to see you on that day I guess...

Congratulations 💃🏽

2 hours ago, wendykay said:

interview date for me Oct 23

Congratulations 💃🏽

Timeline
1 hour ago, Possible18 said:

Nvc still has next week to schedule interview dates for Nigerians. 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Abies said:

Wow. Congratulations sis

thanks sis 😃

28 minutes ago, Oritneye said:

Congratulations 💃🏽

Congratulations 💃🏽

thanks alot

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hi, Q: DS260, Have you attended any educational institutions at a secondary level or above ? my high school was grade 10-12 and university was year-1 to year-4, should I fill the date of grade 10 and year-1 or grade 12 and year-4 ? thanks 

Edited by Mara0899

1 hour ago, proudtobabritgirl said:

My ceac account is saying 'application error' each time I try to log in. Its been like that for about 12 hours now. Is the site down? Or just me? 

Yeah I’m getting this too, did you try on a different computer? 😤

40 minutes ago, proudtobabritgirl said:

I managed to log in finally! We got a case complete! 😁

That’s awesome news! 🤗

Edited by Tristan1978

4 minutes ago, Tristan1978 said:

Yeah I’m getting this too 😤

That’s awesome news! 🤗

Its possible you have a case complete too! I was trying to log in all through the night and it was saying error. Then all of a sudden i could log in! Keep trying! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.