dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

You will have no other choice than remember and put a date in the boxes.

thanks you Abies, let me try the best to find it out. 

Good day! 

I am am looking at the sample application for ds260 and just confused about a question: 

1. have you ever been issued a U.S visa 

I did apply for wavier visa (esta) when visiting the states so should I answer yes ? And additionally it asks for an alien number ? 

Thank you for any help! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Silver12 said:

Good day! 

I am am looking at the sample application for ds260 and just confused about a question: 

1. have you ever been issued a U.S visa 

I did apply for wavier visa (esta) when visiting the states so should I answer yes ? And additionally it asks for an alien number ? 

Thank you for any help! 

Was the visa issued? If yes answer yes and follow the other instructions.

3 minutes ago, Abies said:

Was the visa issued? If yes answer yes and follow the other instructions.

Thank you @Abies for your help.

Yes I was granted an esta visa in 2017 which is valid for 2 years.  So I guess I can call them and see if I can get my alien number ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Mushulatubbe said:

Case completed today. Sent documents on August 8th, but needed to resubmit on the 14th. 

Congrats..1 step closer.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Mushulatubbe said:

Case completed today. Sent documents on August 8th, but needed to resubmit on the 14th. 

Congratulations, you are almost done with this process this is great!

Edited by Bmc&Cah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.