dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
43 minutes ago, mar915 said:

Yes cr1/r1. I was told the same thing that my husband is in line for an interview. I was hoping for an August appointment 😞. I called yesterday and still no date. 

😣 oh no I was hoping for a September interview...but might not happen most likely October for me then...I call every day lol 😂 Hopefully we get our dates soon. Are you going to Ecuador for your husband's interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Don Godwin said:

Congratulations

Oh lord touch NVC to give me an Lagos Consulate/interview date am getting tired already wifey have been depressed and so tired lately as of yesterday all I do is to continuously keeping her calmed I will give NVC a call today to see if there is any luck for September interview... CC Aug 6th 

May The Lord answer your prayer Amen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kat&Damian said:

My CC was 8/8/2018...my consulate is in Guayaquil Ecuador. Is anyone else from Ecuador that is or has waited for an interview date? Or does anyone know if that is a busy consulate? (& yes I looked at timelines....there are not to many people from ecuador...🙁)

Have you gotten your cc email yet?  I have the same cc date but no email yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, jcocke03 said:

Received CC 7/17

Just got email today with interview date set for 9/19 for London embassy. 

Congratulations 

1 hour ago, Iwo_Jima said:

My CASE COMPLETED this morning.

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Congratulations 

Congratulations 

Thank you.

ry8wm8.png........oSDDm8.png ke7wm7.png

My wife's journey:

============================================= USCIS ==============================================

12/15/2017 (Friday) I-130 & I-130A were sent to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox by FedEx (overnight)

12/16/2017 (Saturday) I-130 & I-130A were delivered to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox (signed by J. Lopez)

12/18/2017 (Monday) PRIORITY DATE

12/20/2017 (Wednesday) Received text and email that my case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS Texas Service Center for processing

12/21/2017 (Thursday) Check was cashed. NOA-1 (I-797C) was sent to me by USCIS via USPS.

12/26/2017 (Tuesday) NOA-1 (I-797C) was received.

06/07/2018 (Thursday) NOA-2 was APPROVED. 172 days.

06/11/2018 (Monday) NOA-2 was delivered by USPS to my home address.

06/22/2018 (Friday) Our case was sent to the U.S. Department of State (DOS) for visa processing (NVC)

============================================= NVC ==============================================

07/27/2018 (Friday) NVC welcome letter with Case number and Invoice ID number was received by email. (51 days from NOA 2 and 225 days total)

07/27/2018-07/31/2018 NVC website was down

07/31/2018 Fees paid.

08/08/2018 ALL forms and documents were submitted (uploaded) to NVC website.

08/14/2018 CASE COMPLETED (DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED)

09/19/2018 Got email with VISA INTERVIEW DATE

My journey:

02/01/2016 N-400 Filing Date (Sent package via UPS).

02/04/2016 N-400 package was delivered (signed by Adriana) to Phoenix, AZ (USCIS Lockbox). PRIORITY DATE

02/18/2016 Fee waiver was approved. NOTICE DATE

02/19/2016 Received text and email from USCIS (NOA).

02/22/2016 I-797C (NOA) letter was sent to me by USCIS via USPS.

02/25/2016 I-797C (NOA) received by regular mail (USPS).

02/27/2016 NOTICE DATE for Fingerprints (Biometrics) appointment.

03/02/2016 Fingerprints (Biometrics) appointment letter was sent to me by USCIS via USPS.

03/05/2016 Fingerprints (Biometrics) appointment letter was delivered to me.

03/07/2016 Fingerprints (Biometrics) (early walk-in).

03/10/2016 In Line (email from USCIS/DHS).

05/04/2016 "Interview was scheduled" email (email from USCIS/DHS).

05/05/2016 Interview letter was sent to me by USCIS via USPS. NOTICE DATE.

05/10/2016 Interview letter was delivered to me.

06/08/2016 Interview.

06/08/2016 N-445 Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony (hand given right after the Interview).

06/16/2016 Oath Ceremony.

I'M A US CITIZEN!!!!!!  

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Kat&Damian said:

😣 oh no I was hoping for a September interview...but might not happen most likely October for me then...I call every day lol 😂 Hopefully we get our dates soon. Are you going to Ecuador for your husband's interview?

49 minutes ago, Kat&Damian said:

Hopefully we will get September interviews, praying to hear something by this week!  No, I won’t be able to go to Ecuador 😞 Are you going? 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, mar915 said:

Hopefully we will get September interviews, praying to hear something by this week!  No, I won’t be able to go to Ecuador 😞 Are you going? 

Yes I am to see if they let me in if not then I'll at least be there outside waiting for himy. But this wait is extremely hard 😔🙁

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Rameda said:

Have you gotten your cc email yet?  I have the same cc date but no email yet.

No I read somewhere here that it takes 2 weeks to get that email....but I will continue calling them to keep asking for a time frame.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Congratulations to all those who got CC and to those who got their visa approvals.

To those awaiting their interview dates,my heart is with you guys. I know how it feels to be in limbo. May God grant you all your heart desires.

And those of us preparing for our visa interviews,Congratulations to us in advance. May we all come back here to share our respective consulate reviews of approval.

A Big beautiful Amen!!!!!!!

On 8/12/2018 at 11:09 AM, Mme ab said:

Hi, plz is it tue that most consulate don't let us do the interview before medical?

I am not really sure. I think it depends on the country. I had emailed they embassy. They said attend the interview as scheduled. The only thing is your visa won’t be confirmed until your medical report is received.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.