dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, MartinyMi said:

Hola Mexican beneficiaries awaiting an interview in CDJ. US petitioners with CCs at the end of March have received August and September interviews now. Many Mexicanos are using the Facebook group "Citados Al Consulado de Cd Juarez, Mexico" to report interview statuses and ask/answer visa questions and not reporting here. 

My lawyer tells me interviews in CDJ should speed up now that summer is ending because most consular officials receive their vacation time during the summer. I hope he is right.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

That's awesome news.   My lawyer told me I should be getting interview end of November.   Hopefully that is true.   However, it doesn't seem like it. 

Timeline
On 8/8/2018 at 5:50 PM, Alex & Ivan said:

I finally got an interview date 🤗 I requested for my case to be expedited after seeing an online post and having a "nothing to loose" attitude after reading it and it got approved!

Consulate is in CDJ

Case Complete: April 19th

Got Call to Schedule Interview: August 7th

Interview date: August 24h

Bienvenidos a EUA! What reason did you use to justify your expedite?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, skyzee said:

As predicted, just heard back from NVC & Montreal a few minutes ago. Interview is scheduled for September 4. June 22 cc. 

Congratulations 

Timeline

@MartinyMi

1 hour ago, MartinyMi said:

Hola Mexican beneficiaries awaiting an interview in CDJ. US petitioners with CCs at the end of March have received August and September interviews now. Many Mexicanos are using the Facebook group "Citados Al Consulado de Cd Juarez, Mexico" to report interview statuses and ask/answer visa questions and not reporting here. 

My lawyer tells me interviews in CDJ should speed up now that summer is ending because most consular officials receive their vacation time during the summer. I hope he is right.

Hey, thank you for that info, I’m positively going crazy over here waiting to hear something from someone on here!! Could you send me the link for that Facebook group? I can’t seem to find it. 

Thanks again! 

Hi dears, just wanted to tell you that all our journey for more than a year i have been with you, reading all your posts, thank you for all information. I noticed that hard times make unknown people, close. Keep doing that ! 

My case closed: 29 june

Interview: 18 september

My 2 year old son's case closed: 11 july

Interview: 27 september 

We received our interview letters today, thank God. 

I cant wait to be with my family united.

Good luck to you all, everything will be fine 😘

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rameda said:

That's awesome news.   My lawyer told me I should be getting interview end of November.   Hopefully that is true.   However, it doesn't seem like it. 

Buenas tardes Rameda,

When was your CC? Mine was 27 July. For CCs in January, it was a 4 month wait for a CDJ interview. In February and March, it became a 6 month wait. April and May CCs are not reporting even interview notifications. I hope your lawyer is right, too.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, MartinyMi said:

Buenas tardes Rameda,

When was your CC? Mine was 27 July. For CCs in January, it was a 4 month wait for a CDJ interview. In February and March, it became a 6 month wait. April and May CCs are not reporting even interview notifications. I hope your lawyer is right, too.

CC is August 8.  I should follow you then. 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Ms. Der said:

Hi dears, just wanted to tell you that all our journey for more than a year i have been with you, reading all your posts, thank you for all information. I noticed that hard times make unknown people, close. Keep doing that ! 

Congratulations to you and your family.

Timeline
2 hours ago, MartinyMi said:

Hello,

Trust you have been doing good? I can imagine how the backlog your consulate is experiencing can really be draining. Hopefully it gets cleared in a few weeks.

All the best.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Ms. Der said:

Congrats!💃💃

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.