1,212 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

As salamu alaykum,

My spouse's interview was on May 14th and they CO said everything is okay except she did not have the Nadra Issued marriage certificate. (she took the original Nikkah Nama/English translation)

I uploaded the Nadra issued marriage certificate on May 15th to the CEAC portal but I'm just wondering if that is enough?

Do I need to mail the original certificate to them?

Please advice.

Thank you!

Edited by umalik91

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, annoyedwaiting said:

Guys,

Where do you pay the courier fee? Or do you pay the fee at all? We have interview schedule but are not sure how will we get our documents and passport back? Do they send it to your home address.

You don't pay it for it but you need to pick the center you want it delivered to.   They do not send them to your home you pick a location close to your home.  

18 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

You don't pay it for it but you need to pick the center you want it delivered to.   They do not send them to your home you pick a location close to your home.  

How do I pick a location? At the embassy? Or they automatically choose nearest location from address mentioned on the interview letter 

Edited by annoyedwaiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
30 minutes ago, annoyedwaiting said:

I think I have to register http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ and then choose IV Address Registration Correct ?

When I originally went to our first interview we registered there before the interview.  Using the above link is new I only heard people recently using it and they have had lots of questions.  It's rather confusing as this log in is typically used for making an appointment.  Perhaps someone who has had an interview recently can chime in.  

4 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

When I originally went to our first interview we registered there before the interview.  Using the above link is new I only heard people recently using it and they have had lots of questions.  It's rather confusing as this log in is typically used for making an appointment.  Perhaps someone who has had an interview recently can chime in.  

Thanks man, I registered using the same website. Its finicky but it gave me the confirmation & location where I can pick up my documents.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.