dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, valentinasc said:

They received mine on May 15th, husband called yesterday as we are on our 8th week however NVC told my husband to not call again unless we hit exactly 8 weeks (it would be Tomorrow). 

I guess we’ll call again tomorrow and try to get those numbers before the week ends and hopefully receive a welcome letter too

Have your husband call them on Thursday which will be 8weeks+1day So it can be escalated to a supervisor 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, MartinyMi said:

We've been waiting for 8 weeks and 6+ days now for our nvc number. Ofcourse, it was sent to a supervisor after 8 weeks. As of today, all the rep can tell me is that they have 6 more weeks to give us the number after it gets sent to the supervisor.  So, 8 + 6 = 14 weeks of waiting for a case number. You may think this is atypical of NVC, but you will see from the non-pivot filers that it is not. Plan accordingly. NVC can be reached at 603 334 0700. Don't hesitate to contact them to get your questions answered.

Keep calling twice daily until you get the case/invoice numbers 

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Does the time taken for a case complete status different for a pivot versus a non-pivot case ?

generally how long does it take for a non-pivot case for case complete ( after the scan date). 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, indianDallas said:

Does the time taken for a case complete status different for a pivot versus a non-pivot case ?

generally how long does it take for a non-pivot case for case complete ( after the scan date). 

When was your scan date?

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Abies said:

When was your scan date?

I'am not sure,  when I called NVC (on July 6th)  they only told me that they received the documents on 28th June, and it takes 6 weeks to review them, so i 'am assuming that the documents have been scanned.

I will call them again this weekend and see if i can get more information regarding the scan date.

Timeline
1 minute ago, indianDallas said:

I'am not sure,  when I called NVC (on July 6th)  they only told me that they received the documents on 28th June, and it takes 6 weeks to review them, so i 'am assuming that the documents have been scanned.

I will call them again this weekend and see if i can get more information regarding the scan date.

Try to know when they scanned your documents into the system 

40 minutes ago, indianDallas said:

The date they told you they recieved the doc is actually your scan date. Nothing to worry about.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Good morning people let’s remember how hard it was waiting for approval, now that we are here let us be happy, this process maybe long but it better then waiting for the approval right lol keep in mind we are closer and we will be with our loves one and family in the next few months.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I think I just got my cc. No email yet but I logged into the site and it says I am documentarily qualified. :-) I am pivot and submitted my documents on June 28. Good luck to everyone who is waiting!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
7 minutes ago, lindinhos96 said:

I think I just got my cc. No email yet but I logged into the site and it says I am documentarily qualified. :-) I am pivot and submitted my documents on June 28. Good luck to everyone who is waiting!

That’s amazing! Congratulations!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 minutes ago, lindinhos96 said:

Btw I got the email a few minutes later. (So maybe there is no need for people to check the site compulsively. :-) )

13 minutes ago, lindinhos96 said:

Btw I got the email a few minutes later. (So maybe there is no need for people to check the site compulsively. :-) )

Yeyy..Congrats :) 

Hi guys! 

I don’t have a long birth certificate yet it’s in process.. can I sent the normal one and have the long birth certificate when I go to the interview? 

Husband is sending the documents today so I would like to know. Thanks in advance 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.