dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, deema-alawwad said:

i had completed ds260 on websites and we send the package today .. they send any things when the open the package ? 

No. You will have to call them to know when they received your package and when it was scanned into the system(Scan Date). Thereafter if there's no checklist,you will get a Case Complete with an email some few days after CC

Edited by Abies

Hey guys.. i called nvc again... (i know i have -100 patience) :(.. they told me that my document has been scanned into the systen yesterday and they need upto 6 weeks to review. I hope i get cc sooonnn..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

Hey guys.. i called nvc again... (i know i have -100 patience) :(.. they told me that my document has been scanned into the systen yesterday and they need upto 6 weeks to review. I hope i get cc sooonnn..

It's not taking 6 weeks. You should get CC in a week or two. Good luck!

14 minutes ago, ABK said:

It's not taking 6 weeks. You should get CC in a week or two. Good luck!

In Sha Allah. Thank you so much :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
1 hour ago, Visa2017 said:

My case was completed on June 29, non pivot in Jerusalem, when to expect the interview date?

I'm also wondering about this. The only cases in the CC to Interview spreadsheet for Jerusalem are pretty old, and the most recent was over 100 days in between I think.

Timeline
8 hours ago, bok05 said:

mine nvc received may 29 but still no case # and invoice #..it’s been 5 weeks of waiting

Wow..same here.. since I was told 8 weeks..I will be start calling around 7 weeks..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
5 minutes ago, O&O said:

Wow..same here.. since I was told 8 weeks..I will be start calling around 7 weeks..

I’m on my 7th week! I’ll tell my husband to call AGAIN! Ugh 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Bluretto said:

Hello everyone,happy new month...please has anyone from Lagos gone for an interview recently if yes please how did it and and what was the question?

We have some few this month. @Eye how did your husband's interview go sis?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Bluretto said:

Hello everyone,happy new month...please has anyone from Lagos gone for an interview recently if yes please how did it and and what was the question?

We have some few this month. @Eye how did your husband's interview go sis?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.