dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2018

1,677 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Sal89 said:

I would say just upload what NVC is asking you to.

And keep these chat logs, call logs, gift receipts for interview if they ask. NVC doesn't need these.

Edit: If you really really want to upload then there will be an additional documents section where you can attach, but i would say you don't need to. It will not make your visa process any faster nor it will help at nvc stage.

thanks alot dear for your help 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, C.A.R. said:

Thank you Jesus!!!

Finally got my CC. So happy right now. :) 

Here is my updated timeline: 

NVC received - March 1st

Case # - May 7th

Case submission - May 10th

Checklist - May 30th

Resubmitted docs - May 30th

Case Complete - June 18th

now waiting for interview date in Montreal!!

Congratulations :) Wondering if you got an e-mail indicating CC after checklist? Wondering if I should even bother checking CEAC anymore.

Timeline
38 minutes ago, skyzee said:

Congratulations :) Wondering if you got an e-mail indicating CC after checklist? Wondering if I should even bother checking CEAC anymore.

Thank you! I got an email stating documentarily qualified and they also left me a message on CEAC. 

Which magic do we have to do to make nvc look our case faster? :crying:

USCIS was very long, but at least we knew more or less when the case would be approved based on people with same priority date.

It is so bad having no clue at all when they are going to look through our case...

I really want an August interview... Where is my CC, NVC?? Where?? :(

Edited by Amanda&Thibaut

1 minute ago, ABK said:

Received checklist :( Submitted everything on May 30th.

So sorry! Wish you a faster processing for now on!!

Timeline

FINALLY GOT CC TODAY.. ALHAMDULILLAH NO CHECKLIST.  DOCS SUMITTED ON 05/31. ALL DOCS ACCEPTED ON 06/18. CASE IS IN QUE WAITING FOR INTERVIEW. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, ABK said:

Received checklist :( Submitted everything on May 30th.

SORRY TO HEAR THAT. HOPE U GET QUICK CC AFTER U RE-SEND DOCS INSHALLAH.. WISH U GOOD LUCK IN FUTURE.

Edited by zdelshad

1 hour ago, skyzee said:

Sick, thanks for the info. Happy I can stop checking now :) 

@skyzee , have you got cc yet?  This process has been bloody hell, I got cc on the 12th now more waiting for interview.

Timeline

Hello All,

I submitted all documents on 6/02-- still waiting to hear back. I just realized that I did not attached a letter of explanation for not filing taxes this year..... If I submit it today will it change the submitted date to today's date or it will still be the same ( 6/02)... Does anybody have any experience with this kind of situation? Any help will be appreciated...

Timeline
1 hour ago, jt96 said:

@skyzee , have you got cc yet?  This process has been bloody hell, I got cc on the 12th now more waiting for interview.

Nope, I got a checklist on the 6th so waiting for that to be reviewed. I know exactly how you feel, it's dragged on. Thankfully, you got to skip the torturous wait of the I-130 at least! You can always check the CC to INterview spreadsheet if you want to get a better idea of when they schedule interviews for Spain.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, R&J said:

Hello All,

I submitted all documents on 6/02-- still waiting to hear back. I just realized that I did not attached a letter of explanation for not filing taxes this year..... If I submit it today will it change the submitted date to today's date or it will still be the same ( 6/02)... Does anybody have any experience with this kind of situation? Any help will be appreciated...

It will not change the date of document review if you upload the explanation now, but I'd definitely do it soon since cc's seem to be coming fast for end of May right now. I too messed up the I-864EZ form and the revised one was accepted.I also was worried I had reset my document review counter. I got a checklist for a different item ironically enough after stressing out about the form.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.