dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2018

1,677 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, Norway said:

It should be! Congrats! :dance: You can call NVC to make sure.

Hopefully it is!😊And what about additional documents we resubmitted? Do I need to take them to tge interview?And we still have to wait for an email from NVC about case completed?

Timeline
4 hours ago, ABK said:

Submitted all the documents on May 30th. Still waiting for CC. I am tired of waiting! 😣😢

Just be patient. It's almost the end of the process. We have already waited for so long and soon we will just remember it like a bad dream or a nightmare for some of us😉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Mike&Ella said:

Hopefully it is!😊And what about additional documents we resubmitted? Do I need to take them to tge interview?And we still have to wait for an email from NVC about case completed?

No idea as I'm still waiting for my cc! I would just call and ask them, but from what I've read others say I would assume you need to bring them to your interview and you should be automatically put in line for an interview and they should contact you when you get one. But again I would just call to confirm;) I'm happy for you!

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Norway said:

No idea as I'm still waiting for my cc! I would just call and ask them, but from what I've read others say I would assume you need to bring them to your interview and you should be automatically put in line for an interview and they should contact you when you get one. But again I would just call to confirm;) I'm happy for you!

Thank you so much for this information. Wish you a speedy CC! And best of luck in the further process!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mike&Ella said:

Just be patient. It's almost the end of the process. We have already waited for so long and soon we will just remember it like a bad dream or a nightmare for some of us😉

Thank you very much. It's just that I haven't met my husband since 13 months now. It's so frustrating. I hope and pray that we all get to be with our spouses very soon. 😊

Timeline

CASE ARIVED AT NVC ON 04/12.  RECEIVED CASE# ON 05/24.  FEE PAID ON 05/24, DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED ON 05/31. STILL  CASE IS NOT CC. IT SAYS AT NVC. WAITING BADLY.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, zdelshad said:

CASE ARIVED AT NVC ON 04/12.  RECEIVED CASE# ON 05/24.  FEE PAID ON 05/24, DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED ON 05/31. STILL  CASE IS NOT CC. IT SAYS AT NVC. WAITING BADLY.

If it says 'at NVC' on this link, then your case is complete otherwise it always says 'at NVC' on CEAC website.

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

Timeline

I CALLED NVC, REP SAID  WAIT FOR DOCUMENTS TO BE REVIEWED. DOCUMNETS HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED AS OF YET. THAT IS MEAN CASE IS NOT COMPLETED-_-

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Norway said:

You should use this site: https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx If it changes from "submit requested documents" to "at NVC" then that means a cc ^_^ It always says at NVC on the page where you submit documents for pivot cases.

Thanks for that link!

My case has been stuck, because they're requiring additional information!!! Nice to know that tidbit

I just forwarded your link to my immigration lawyer. Will let her figure it out.

Hello all,

Does the status on CEAC website change after uploading and submitting the documents online?

We submitted all NVC documents (AOS, DS, civil,...etc) online using CEAC website about 7 days ago. However, the CEAC status page still shows the status below (please see below).  I'm confused as there is conflicting information. Are we required to send the same package again via mail? The status below says they are expecting me to mail them a package (step number 5). But on https://nvc.state.gov/submit it said I can upload it online in my case. 

Here's the status I'm getting when checking on CEAC website:

Action required: Submit requested documents
On 2018-04-29, the National Visa Center (NVC) received your Form DS-260 (Immigrant Visa Application).
Next steps:
Gather the documents below and send them to us in one (1) envelope or email. Instructions on how to send us your documents are online at https://nvc.state.gov/submit. Do not send these documents separately or it will delay your case processing time. 
If you recently submitted documents, we may still be reviewing your files. Please check back later.
  1. Step 1: Your Petitioner selects and complete Form I-864 (Affidavit of Support). (See detailed instructions)
  2. Step 2: Your Petitioner collects photocopies of financial documents showing income level like their federal U.S. tax return, W-2 form). (See detailed instructions)
  3. Step 3: Collect photocopies of your civil documents (example: copy of your birth certificate, passport). (See detailed instructions)
  4. Step 4: Gather the documents above into one package.
    • Document Cover Sheet:
      • Go to https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx
      • Sign in with your Case Number and Invoice ID Number
      • Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click the "Print Document Cover Sheet" button
      • Your Document Cover Sheet should load. Print this out.
    • Form I-864 (Affidavit of Support form)
    • Photocopied or scanned financial documents
    • Photocopied or scanned civil documents
  5. Step 5: Submit documents to the National Visa Center
    • Send 1 envelope to: 
      National Visa Center 
      Attn: Document Review 
      31 Rochester Ave Suite 100 
      Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914
You can find our current document review times at http://nvc.state.gov/submit. However, NVC will not review your file until we have received your form DS-260, the financial documents from the petitioner and the applicant's civil documents. At that time, we will let you know by letter or email if there is anything that is missing or incomplete.
Please note: 
  • Your case will not advance until you complete the step(s) above.
  • If there is no activity on your case for one (1) year, your case will enter termination. If your case is terminated, you will have to restart the process and repay fees.
  • If you move or change your address, we will not be able to provide updated information and your case may be terminated. To update your address, please use our online form at http://nvc.state.gov/ask. You can also call +1-603-334-0700 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) Monday through Friday

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, mrnaj86 said:

Hello all,

Does the status on CEAC website change after uploading and submitting the documents online?

We submitted all NVC documents (AOS, DS, civil,...etc) online using CEAC website about 7 days ago. However, the CEAC status page still shows the status below (please see below).  I'm confused as there is conflicting information. Are we required to send the same package again via mail? The status below says they are expecting me to mail them a package (step number 5). But on https://nvc.state.gov/submit it said I can upload it online in my case. 

Here's the status I'm getting when checking on CEAC website:

Action required: Submit requested documents
On 2018-04-29, the National Visa Center (NVC) received your Form DS-260 (Immigrant Visa Application).
Next steps:
Gather the documents below and send them to us in one (1) envelope or email. Instructions on how to send us your documents are online at https://nvc.state.gov/submit. Do not send these documents separately or it will delay your case processing time. 
If you recently submitted documents, we may still be reviewing your files. Please check back later.
  1. Step 1: Your Petitioner selects and complete Form I-864 (Affidavit of Support). (See detailed instructions)
  2. Step 2: Your Petitioner collects photocopies of financial documents showing income level like their federal U.S. tax return, W-2 form). (See detailed instructions)
  3. Step 3: Collect photocopies of your civil documents (example: copy of your birth certificate, passport). (See detailed instructions)
  4. Step 4: Gather the documents above into one package.
    • Document Cover Sheet:
      • Go to https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx
      • Sign in with your Case Number and Invoice ID Number
      • Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click the "Print Document Cover Sheet" button
      • Your Document Cover Sheet should load. Print this out.
    • Form I-864 (Affidavit of Support form)
    • Photocopied or scanned financial documents
    • Photocopied or scanned civil documents
  5. Step 5: Submit documents to the National Visa Center
    • Send 1 envelope to: 
      National Visa Center 
      Attn: Document Review 
      31 Rochester Ave Suite 100 
      Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914
You can find our current document review times at http://nvc.state.gov/submit. However, NVC will not review your file until we have received your form DS-260, the financial documents from the petitioner and the applicant's civil documents. At that time, we will let you know by letter or email if there is anything that is missing or incomplete.
Please note: 
  • Your case will not advance until you complete the step(s) above.
  • If there is no activity on your case for one (1) year, your case will enter termination. If your case is terminated, you will have to restart the process and repay fees.
  • If you move or change your address, we will not be able to provide updated information and your case may be terminated. To update your address, please use our online form at http://nvc.state.gov/ask. You can also call +1-603-334-0700 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) Monday through Friday

No, it will continue to say that until you receive a case complete. Then it will read At NVC. Does all of your documents read submitted on CEAC? If so then you’re all good. And by all good I mean to wait for a case complete. :) 

Edited by C.A.R.

4 minutes ago, C.A.R. said:

No, it will continue to say that until you receive a case complete. Then it will read At NVC. Does all of your documents read submitted on CEAC? If so then you’re all good. And by all good I mean to wait for a case complete. :) 

Ok great that's a relief! Yes it does say "Submitted" on CEAC. Thanks for the quick and helpful reply! :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.