dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2018

786 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, alan foster said:

Hi, Karma , he is from Pakistan and Pivot like i am.

I m non pivot case and ds260 is disappeared after cc was done. 

3 hours ago, Eve & Sisco said:

I just called & nothing... CC 5.29

But let's stay positive & hope we all hear something soon 🤞

Anyone waiting to hear from Guatemala or a Central American country?

Im waiting for Costa Rica CC 4/17/18 I was initially waiting for Nicaragua but was transferred to Costa Rica and nothing yet 

8 minutes ago, Jacky U. said:

Im waiting for Costa Rica CC 4/17/18 I was initially waiting for Nicaragua but was transferred to Costa Rica and nothing yet 

Oh no really? Think maybe the change delayed you?

If wait times are like that for Guatemala than I may still wait for a little while longer

6 minutes ago, Eve & Sisco said:

Oh no really? Think maybe the change delayed you?

If wait times are like that for Guatemala than I may still wait for a little while longer

You should receive an interview soon if not by Friday for sure no later than next week Guatemala is not backlogged that I know of. I have waited soo long because of civil unrest in Nicaragua and it was hard for me to have my case transferred to Costa Rica hopefully i receive an interview soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Anyone still waiting for a Montreal interview?  CC June 12, 2018.  Painfully.slow.wait.process.  Priority Date March 7, 2017.  IR1.  Concerned Montreal embassy will slow down interview scheduling in the summer months as people go on vacation, etc.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AH&J said:

Anyone still waiting for a Montreal interview?  CC June 12, 2018.  Painfully.slow.wait.process.  Priority Date March 7, 2017.  IR1.  Concerned Montreal embassy will slow down interview scheduling in the summer months as people go on vacation, etc.

I am still waiting for an interview date for my husband.. CC 6/20 

PD- 07/06/17

Timeline
Just now, R&J said:

I am still waiting for an interview date for my husband.. CC 6/20 

PD- 07/06/17

Let me know when he gets his interview.  I have zero idea how long we may potentially be waiting.  Our entire summer is "on hold" for this very interview.  

Timeline
1 minute ago, AH&J said:

Let me know when he gets his interview.  I have zero idea how long we may potentially be waiting.  Our entire summer is "on hold" for this very interview.  

I will definitely post here as soon as we get an interview date.. so far this week I haven't seen a single person for Montreal got an interview. The last I saw about 2 weeks ago was for July 31st. I hope we don't have to wait any long.. since we already been waiting for long enough. I think our entire life is on hold because of this process... :(

Filed: EB-4 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

I woke up this morning to the good news that my interview has been scheduled at the Johannesburg Consulate for 23 Aug.

My CC dates was 22 June.

Looks like the appointment scheduling has started. I trust you all will have favour!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
7 hours ago, alan foster said:

Hi, 

I have received email from NVC today about status change today and the status online is AT NVC now again, because i have to resubmit and reupload some requested docs on 6/13/18.

Now NVC has no new message in the message box for me that means they accepted my documents and they do not need any thing else from me? please throw some opinion on me, will be appreciated. 

Thanks.

Did you get an email from NVC saying you are now in line for the interview? If yes, it means case completed 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.