aiyappan

June 2018 AOS Filers

310 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Karim3_22 said:

Same here, mine was received on June 4th. still nothing!

:( the wait is killing me. Where are you filing from and where did you send it to? 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Karim3_22 said:

Filled from chicago, and sent it to the chicago lockbox. Aos from k1. Have you tried falling USCIS?

I’m filing AOS from NY. Send to Chicago lockbox. USPS said it was delivered on June 6, but nothing from USCIS. I send them an email today and got an automotive response saying that they will reply to my email in 15 business day :( I called today at 4pm and they told me that they would return my call in 30 mins and up to now they didn’t call back. But I’ll definitely call them back tomorrow 

2 hours ago, Karim3_22 said:

Hi,

what option did you select after calling that number?

I sent my application on June 2Nd and it was received on the 4th. still didn't get any notification and the check was not cashed. when I called USCIS the agent said I need to wait 30 days.

Any info you can share will be much appreciated.

thanks

Option 2, maybe 3 times.  I mailed mine on June 11th, they arrived at the 3rd floor in Chicago on the 13th, and the receipt number is dated June 18th.  I lied and told the person who answered the phone that I mailed them on the 8th (which made them having received it 10 days ago).

Edited by IncogNitro

16 hours ago, Jqwing said:

packet mailed - 6/15/2018
delivered - 6/18/2018

feels like I have been waiting for weeks but it has just been 2 days lol 

lol I started checking my email and text inbox like a complete lunatic the second I sent them off....mine was received the 13th and I woke up to the acceptance emails this morning ( the 21st )

Just keep swimming...

11 hours ago, IncogNitro said:

Option 2, maybe 3 times.  I mailed mine on June 11th, they arrived at the 3rd floor in Chicago on the 13th, and the receipt number is dated June 18th.  I lied and told the person who answered the phone that I mailed them on the 8th (which made them having received it 10 days ago).

12 hours ago, QueensNY said:

I’m filing AOS from NY. Send to Chicago lockbox. USPS said it was delivered on June 6, but nothing from USCIS. I send them an email today and got an automotive response saying that they will reply to my email in 15 business day :( I called today at 4pm and they told me that they would return my call in 30 mins and up to now they didn’t call back. But I’ll definitely call them back tomorrow 

I finally got a notification yesterday with a receipt number.

Timeline
9 hours ago, Karim3_22 said:

I finally got a notification yesterday with a receipt number.

I called them back today and get my receipt number Thabk Goodness 🙏

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Filed June 1st and it was delivered June 3rd from Seattle.

Hadn't heard anything till I called USCIS on June 19th and apparently they received my I-131 and it was rejected on June 4th. Because of No signature (STUPID ME) and incorrect fee? Which is odd cause when filing with AOS there no charge, thats what I was told? Help???? Anyone???

ALSO When I called on June 19th they said they had sent out NOAs for I-485 and the I-765 on June 15th over the phone they gave me the receipt numbers? I haven't gotten anything yet. That evening I got text message about them receiving my I-485 and I-765.. its all out of order. 

Today I got the rejected package from the I-131, but thats it. Im planning on re filing, but again it says theres no fee for I-131 if filed with AOS, it also says if you file for I-131 after you filed aos to show prove of pending AOS, but I still haven't gotten NOA 1??

HELP FROM ANYONE WOULD BE appreciated....! I hope this is not too confusing

06/01/18 : Filed for AOS, EAD, AP

06/03/18 : Package delivered by USPS

06/15/18 : Received AOS AP, AND EAD NOA1 hard copies in mail

06/15/18: Received rejection letter for AP (WILL BE RE FILING)

07/02/18 : Biometrics appointment letter in mail

07/09/18 : Biometrics:D

09/10/18 AP approval in mail

09/18/18 : Received AP card in mail 

10/23/18 : Interview ready to be scheduled 

12/03/18 : NOA EAD Approval in Mail

12/07/18 : Receive EAD Card In mail

xx/xx/18 : Interview 

xx/xx/18 : Notice of Approval on I-485 in mail

xx/xx/18 : Card received in mail. Yay!:jest:

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Laura & Chris said:

Filed June 1st and it was delivered June 3rd from Seattle.

Hadn't heard anything till I called USCIS on June 19th and apparently they received my I-131 and it was rejected on June 4th. Because of No signature (STUPID ME) and incorrect fee? Which is odd cause when filing with AOS there no charge, thats what I was told? Help???? Anyone???

ALSO When I called on June 19th they said they had sent out NOAs for I-485 and the I-765 on June 15th over the phone they gave me the receipt numbers? I haven't gotten anything yet. That evening I got text message about them receiving my I-485 and I-765.. its all out of order. 

Today I got the rejected package from the I-131, but thats it. Im planning on re filing, but again it says theres no fee for I-131 if filed with AOS, it also says if you file for I-131 after you filed aos to show prove of pending AOS, but I still haven't gotten NOA 1??

HELP FROM ANYONE WOULD BE appreciated....! I hope this is not too confusing

They gave you generic response. The issue was the signature not the fee, you did apply for an AP right?

Takes 7-10 days for mail, you will get the NOAs soon enuff.

No point to rush i131, till you got the i485 NOA now. Wait till i485 then send it with i131 so they see no fee is needed. 

Sign up for informed delviery asap, make sure its verfied and you can get mail. 

Lastly take a breathhhhhhh do not worry about being stupid etc 5-15 days is not huge difference since everyone is delayed. Heck you could be someone who expedites everything. For example you could do a walk-in before your scheduled bio a week before in seattle and poof you got those 5 days back. 

Edited by A&H2018

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
23 minutes ago, A&H2018 said:

They gave you generic response. The issue was the signature not the fee, you did apply for an AP right?

Takes 7-10 days for mail, you will get the NOAs soon enuff.

No point to rush i131, till you got the i485 NOA now. Wait till i485 then send it with i131 so they see no fee is needed. 

Sign up for informed delviery asap, make sure its verfied and you can get mail. 

Lastly take a breathhhhhhh do not worry about being stupid etc 5-15 days is not huge difference since everyone is delayed. Heck you could be someone who expedites everything. For example you could do a walk-in before your scheduled bio a week before in seattle and poof you got those 5 days back. 

Phew thanks so much! 

This has really all got my head spinning!!

06/01/18 : Filed for AOS, EAD, AP

06/03/18 : Package delivered by USPS

06/15/18 : Received AOS AP, AND EAD NOA1 hard copies in mail

06/15/18: Received rejection letter for AP (WILL BE RE FILING)

07/02/18 : Biometrics appointment letter in mail

07/09/18 : Biometrics:D

09/10/18 AP approval in mail

09/18/18 : Received AP card in mail 

10/23/18 : Interview ready to be scheduled 

12/03/18 : NOA EAD Approval in Mail

12/07/18 : Receive EAD Card In mail

xx/xx/18 : Interview 

xx/xx/18 : Notice of Approval on I-485 in mail

xx/xx/18 : Card received in mail. Yay!:jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi everyone,

We sent our AOS including EAD and AP on Wednesday 6th June. The USCIS received our pack on Friday 8th.

E-notifications for all three packs on Friday 15th all stating it had been forwarded to the National Benefits Centre 

NOA1's for all three were received in the post on Monday 18th 

Quick turn around!! 

3 hours ago, jacq & ads said:

Hello all! we sent our paperwork in last week, it arrived by UPS on the 20th of June, no news yet!

The start of a long wait! 

We have similar timelines , mine got there on the 18th. Slowly losing my sanity lol 

We got 4 NOAs in the mail today, for the I-130, I-485, I-765, and I-131.  Didn't get one for I-864 - is there supposed to be one?

Also, how will I know whether or not a rejection letter is forthcoming?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.