aiyappan

June 2018 AOS Filers

310 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Starting this thread for all the AOS filers with PD of June 2018.

I just sent the packet and it reached USCIS today (May 30th). 

The journey starts and waiting begins for the NOA!

Timeline
On 6/2/2018 at 11:54 PM, June2018 said:

We just sent our AOS packet on Friday = June 1, 2018

( i-130, 130a, 485, 693, 765, and 864)

Welcome to the forum. I have also submitted the following docs (i 130, i 864, i864a, i485, i693, i765 and i 131) for my mother. 

Timeline

I just received the text notifications with the receipts last night for I-130, I-485, i-131, i-765.

The checks have been cashed as well. Now, waiting for the i-797 noa and the biometric appt notice.

Timeline
On 6/9/2018 at 7:47 PM, Jemilyn said:

Question for the " Legal Name " can i put the family name of my husband ?

Hi Jemilyn

If you have changed your name after marriage then thats your legal name. You need to have documentation to support that.

There is a specific thread for K-1 visa based AOS filing. You can probably post your question there to get a more appropriate answer.

Good luck!

I mailed mine out today, USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. (I-130, I-130A, I-864, I-485, I-765, and I-131).

I've overstayed my VWP by years, and now I've sent it and it's going to become official, I'm shitting bricks :(

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
On 6/2/2018 at 9:54 PM, June2018 said:

We just sent our AOS packet on Friday = June 1, 2018

( i-130, 130a, 485, 693, 765, and 864)

Just received NOA1 by Text and Email / 7-11-18 @ 9.30 PM

"Your case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS National Benefits Center for processing. ......"

Now the wait begins...

Timeline
On 6/11/2018 at 8:20 PM, IncogNitro said:

I mailed mine out today, USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. (I-130, I-130A, I-864, I-485, I-765, and I-131).

I've overstayed my VWP by years, and now I've sent it and it's going to become official, I'm shitting bricks :(

Hi IncogNitro

Good luck! Take it one step at a time. Welcome to the forum.

4 hours ago, aiyappan said:

Hi IncogNitro

Good luck! Take it one step at a time. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks!  I'm not worried about my overstay, I'm just concerned they'll query my timeline and want to know 'Why now?' and not be happy with our answer.

9 minutes ago, PTNyC said:

Hi everyone! I also mailed out my packet and as per FedEx it was received this morning. Good luck to us all. :wacko:

Hi and congrats!  USPS delivered my package this morning as well.  I sent it to the 3rd floor rather than the PO Box cos I added signature confirmation.

8 hours ago, Tilde333 said:

I'm about to send my husbands...worried I'm doing it right

If it makes you feel any better, the second I put it in the mail I was sick with worry lol. probably par for the course

Timeline
9 hours ago, Tilde333 said:

I'm about to send my husbands...worried I'm doing it right

We are all in the same boat. I was very worried until the checks were posted. I did my due diligence in checking the documents, but other than that, all we can do is wait and hope for the best! Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.