TBoneTX

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC [Part II]

983 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, D & JL said:

Sure no problem.. But as of now I am in a standstill USCIS says they no longer have the petition or jurisdiction of it to contact NVC which I did .. I am waiting on their response lets see what happens literally I feel like crying smh..

It's taking much longer then in previous years so understand your frustrated. Don't set your expectations so high, stop checking and calling when others are reporting a different timeline then yours. Keep yourself busy. Plan for the future. Get all you ducks in a row for when you do have control back. :thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

20 hours ago, jafll said:

During my interview the CO clearly said “your visa is approved” but if they didnt ask for any other additional documents you need to send over and kept her passport then she passed. Also, they keep the Birth certificate as far as I know.

First off Congratulations. Second, yes the fact that they stated "your visa is approved" at the interview gives you a little sigh of relief. BUT, there is further processing that needs to be done and sometimes that can put you in a delayed category. I hope your's travels the smooth trail which most do at USEM.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

3 hours ago, D & JL said:

Sure no problem.. But as of now I am in a standstill USCIS says they no longer have the petition or jurisdiction of it to contact NVC which I did .. I am waiting on their response lets see what happens literally I feel like crying smh..

You can file an inquiry if you're over 6 weeks at AskNVC. They usually get back within 3 business days. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Greenbaum said:

First off Congratulations. Second, yes the fact that they stated "your visa is approved" at the interview gives you a little sigh of relief. BUT, there is further processing that needs to be done and sometimes that can put you in a delayed category. I hope your's travels the smooth trail which most do at USEM.

Very smooth. It was only a day under AP then issued 2 days after. My visa will be delivered today (4th working day). :)

2 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

You can file an inquiry if you're over 6 weeks at AskNVC. They usually get back within 3 business days. 

Your advise is good but only if it is taking into account the normal timeline that USCIS and NVC is running. If her file just left USCS sending a askNVC will only get her a standard reply "we don't have it". Or if her file just came in the front door at NVC we know it takes 2-4 weeks to assign a case number so call on the arrival day will also get you the "it hasn't been assigned yet". So it's a lesson to all. Watch the timelines and if you are outside the timeline then a contact with NVC is needed. That's my experience. :thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

5 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

Thank you! Already did 😣 I am just going to leave it alone day by day it gets worse. Hopefully, I get answers before the one yr hits 6/14.. Positive vibes 🤗

Screenshot_20180604-200501.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

I talked to a NVC supervisor and later I was told that our case is now sent for supervisor review. (Case No. generated on May 2)

Then they said it can take up to 6 weeks maximum to be reviewed by supervisor. We already waited more than a month under administrative processing and another possible 6 weeks?!?!?!?!?

I'm really depressed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
8 hours ago, Matty101 said:

I had mine today and it was quite easy but just a little bit of waiting. My interview is on the 15th so I’ll be sure to remember to let you know how it all goes. I’m hoping for POE 1st/2nd July. 

Yes yes yes! Please. We were wanting that originally but it will cost less if we fly in 4th of July for us. 

Good luck! 🍀 and yes I’d be soooo appreciative if you shared your experience! 👌🏻🙌🏻

Timeline

finally figure out why i can't open the ceac since yesterday.thanks to @Naes i can now sleep well lol. my status says 'issued'(so happy) and k2 still 'application receive'. such a relief

K1 Visa Journey ( Philippines ) 

Anyone here who have the same experience?

On May 31st, I was advised by SLEC that they are the one who’s gonna send the results to the embassy because there was a typo error on the results and they need to redo it but they said that everything is cleared.

On June 1st, I went to the embassy. After the interview, the consul says “it looks good, proceed to the releasing area for further instructions” and handed me the 2pcs pamphlet about domestic violence. 

When I went to the releasing area, I was advised by the Filipina to wait for the embassy’s update and not to contact SLEC because they have an internal communication regarding my medical resuts. Then, the lady asked me to get a sheet of paper (delivery information). 

My passport is still with USEM. They didn’t return it back. 

I attended the interview on June 1. Unfortunately, my medical results are still not there in the embassy. My case status is currently in “administrative processing.”

Now, I’m just wondering if my case is going to be approved or not. Hopefully everything will be okay and will get my visa soon. 

Ps: during the interview, the consul never asked for any documents and the interview only lasts for 2-3 mins.

My timeline:

NOA1: Oct 20, 2017
NOA2: April 23, 2018 (April 27 hard copy)
NVC Case Received: May 9, 2018
NVC Case # Assigned: May 10, 2018
Medical Appointment: May 14, 2018 (SLEC)
In Transit: May 17, 2018

Ready Status: May 18, 2018
CFO Appointment: May 30, 2018
Additional Medical Evaluation: May 31, 2018
Interview Date: June 1, 2018
 June 1: Administrative Processing status
 June 4: Administrative Processing status

Edited by Louize

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Do you guys know if the affidavit of support have to be 1 for me and 1 for my children or is 1 for both of us? The lawyer say is one for both of us. But I’m still concern about if we really need 1 each  :wacko:

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you ❤️

6A198021-A7C3-405C-A1FD-28C831D642CC.png

Timeline
7 hours ago, stat said:

finally figure out why i can't open the ceac since yesterday.thanks to @Naes i can now sleep well lol. my status says 'issued'(so happy) and k2 still 'application receive'. such a relief

Congrats!!!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mara Liceth said:

Do you guys know if the affidavit of support have to be 1 for me and 1 for my children or is 1 for both of us? The lawyer say is one for both of us. But I’m still concern about if we really need 1 each  :wacko:

it ahould be one each.

1 hour ago, jeyster12 said:

Congrats!!!

ty☺️ your's will be there soon!

Edited by stat

Timeline

@jeyster12 How are u girl! VOH already?

10/10/17 : Application Sent

10/16/17 : NOA1

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

04/13/18 : RFE HARDCOPY RECEIVED

04/16/18 : RFE REPLY SENT TO CA

04/18/18 : RFE RECEIVED by USCIS

04/27/18 : NOA2  (Completely Silent NOA)

05/14/18 : NVC CASE RECEIVED

05/15/18 : NVC CASE NUMBER

05/18/18 : IN TRANSIT / EMAIL received

05/20/18 : CASE READY

06/4-5/18 : MEDICAL

06/07/18 : INTERVIEW - Approved

06/11/18 : Administrative Processing 

06/13/18 : Issued K1

06/18/18 : Issued K2 (AP 6/14)

06/21/18 : VOH

06/28/18 : CFO

07/12/18 : FLIGHT/POE

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

10/01/18 : Application Sent (I-1485, I-765, I-131)

10/**/18 : NOA1

10/**/18 : Biometrics Schedule

10/**/18 : Interview Schedule

10/**/18 : Approval

Timeline
1 hour ago, BnK said:

@jeyster12 How are u girl! VOH already?

No update yet, ate :( almost 3 weeks now and it still says 'ready' for interview. Last date update was on May 24 so idk if they're even touching our case or ceac is not just updating in real time.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.