Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, debbiedoo said:

i remember that

I know sometimes you  cant help who you fall in love with but i couldnt do that (the permanent long distance). maybe if you had the money to fly back and forth for extended trips but to my knowledge, they dont.

i wondered how that would affect their process. If they kept real quiet about it and didnt MENTION it, they could get away with it I guess.

Yup, and Rachel will not be able to move to England until her older child is grown, and who knows if they'll even be together by then.

5 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Yup, and Rachel will not be able to move to England until her older child is grown, and who knows if they'll even be together by then.

Didn't they do a GoFundMe to help with their visa process? 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Just now, Mary Lou said:

Didn't they do a GoFundMe to help with their visa process? 

Yes!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jorgedig said:

i couldnt do it.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Random comments.

Jasmine’s laugh is nearly as "special" as Gino’s.

I’m a bit jealous of Kimbaaly going to Zanzibar.  This is going to be a repeat of what happened with his first American "wife". 

Probably TLC drama, but the hotel in Istanbul, yeah. However, she should have asked for another room, if available.  

Elijah is a good friend. 

Mike’s friend: “Mike is a little bit naive” - yeah, no sh… Mike seems to be an ok guy. 

Memphis thinking she is going to sleep in her boy’s bed with him, yeah, no. 

General comments:

Shoes and luggage on the bed are disgusting.  

No wonder the pandemic will last forever with how randomly they are all wearing their masks.

Can we take a moment to speculate on how short we think Memphis actually is? When we see her with her luggage, she's really not that much taller. As a shorter person myself (I lie and say I'm a full 5'2" but... I might not be) I am curious!

12 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Can we take a moment to speculate on how short we think Memphis actually is? When we see her with her luggage, she's really not that much taller. As a shorter person myself (I lie and say I'm a full 5'2" but... I might not be) I am curious!

I have to take pictures of myself next to (different) luggage to see if I'm taller.  I hate to admit that I just googled and it says she's 5'3", but I doubt it. Always hard to say images on TV, but I think she does not reach 5'.  

Ok, there was another moment of height talk during this episode, with Mike and his brother, where he says his brother is a couple inches taller (I think?).  Well, to me it seems that he has more than a few inches on him. Now I will have to watch again.    

1 hour ago, laylalex said:

She's probs somewhere between you and primordial dwarfism.

20 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

She's probs somewhere between you and primordial dwarfism.

I sort of wonder how short she is because obviously she's not as small as Alina, but I have seen a couple of pics of her online next to Hamza that make me wonder. Here is some evuhdens:

Watch-Drama-Filled-90-Day-Fiance-Before-

Now, yes, I think he is on a slight incline but come on. Come on. My husband is 6'2" and while it is a little o_O sometimes to look at for others that -- that is more than 12.5" inches difference. 

21 hours ago, Lemonslice said:

I have to take pictures of myself next to (different) luggage to see if I'm taller.  I hate to admit that I just googled and it says she's 5'3", but I doubt it. Always hard to say images on TV, but I think she does not reach 5'.  

Ok, there was another moment of height talk during this episode, with Mike and his brother, where he says his brother is a couple inches taller (I think?).  Well, to me it seems that he has more than a few inches on him. Now I will have to watch again.    

I just rolled a largeish piece of luggage up to a mirror and stood next to it. It comes to my lower ribcage. I call shenanigans on this!

I am 100% certain that Mike's brother has more than a couple inches taller. Poor Mike, I think he's just a dork and there's nothing wrong with that. (I am married to a dork myself, and I wouldn't have it otherwise, though to be fair he has dated a few more people than Mike.) Watch he's awful secretly, and has an OnlyFans where he jars the farts that make Ximena fall out of love with him.

I'm all for this Before the 90 Days season. 

On 12/23/2021 at 2:08 PM, Lemonslice said:

Random comments.

Jasmine’s laugh is nearly as "special" as Gino’s.

Jasmine and Gino are meant to be. They have matching laughs. 

I love Gino's gift of an electric toothbrush. Then he wonders in the talking head if they even have electric toothbrushes in Panama. Is he going to start mailing replacement heads every year to her home? 

I'm amazed both Mike and Gino send money to women they've never met 

Memphis has some good people in her life. I love the weird scenes production makes them film. I've never gone to a relative's house and then immediately asked them to feed me. Did she sleep over at her foster sister's house and then have her drive her to the airport or did she arrive, eat a bacon sandwich and then go to the airport?  

2 hours ago, Kor2USA said:

I'm all for this Before the 90 Days season. 

Jasmine and Gino are meant to be. They have matching laughs. 

I love Gino's gift of an electric toothbrush. Then he wonders in the talking head if they even have electric toothbrushes in Panama. Is he going to start mailing replacement heads every year to her home? 

I'm amazed both Mike and Gino send money to women they've never met 

Memphis has some good people in her life. I love the weird scenes production makes them film. I've never gone to a relative's house and then immediately asked them to feed me. Did she sleep over at her foster sister's house and then have her drive her to the airport or did she arrive, eat a bacon sandwich and then go to the airport?  

Jasmine is a psycho with her insecurity, but Gino is desperate enough to allow it. He's not an alpha male so a latina will chew him up and spit him out.

The toothbrush was top notch, but the pregnancy test was even better.    

There is a subsection of American men that are pretty dumb.  These are guys who are either virgins, have no game with women, or are just not very good looking, and they will go overboard when ANY woman shows interest and will do just about anything to keep her.  It's the same case for Gino and Minion Mike.  

Memphis is another one who's so desperate that she's willing to go to Africa because no American men want a midget with multiple kids, with insecurity issues.

1 hour ago, laylalex said:

Tonight on The Single Life:

FULGTeM.jpg

He was talking about ants, by the way.

I can't with this spin off. 

Jesse is so odious. A walking red flag and just way too into himself. 

These Before 90 days contestants are becoming more and more ridiculous.

Kimbaaaly--- with Uzman the rapper, she brought him gifts MacBook Pro laptop ($1500+) and a PlayStation 5 which go for $1000 due to supply/demand.  She booked the Honeymoon suite, all prepped for 

Minion Mike-- is the typical example of a man who has never had a woman show ANY interest in him, and now some random woman shows interest and he's immediately in love.  This woman is below average for Colombia, and has 2 kids.  And this buffoon is basically furnishing her entire crappy apartment and sending her thousands, for sure.  She doesn't have to work.  She admits that he's not her type and is not attractive to her, but she wants to give her kids a better life in US.  He's too inexperienced to know that he's being used.  This guy is going to get hurt badly financially and destroyed emotionally.   I feel bad for him, and I'm sure people will try to help him see the light but he won't believe them.

The guy in Panama with the weird laugh, is learning that she's in charge and is going to obey everything she says, and lie  about things that she won't like.