1,901 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, wacoachrusso said:

Hi. I keep calling to see if they received my case yet (NOA 2 from USCIS was approved April 27) and they keep telling me it can take up to 6 weeks!!! Does it really take that long?? I was at the TSC. Also, once they do receive my case.....how long does it take for them to give me The Id number?? Once I receive the I’d number.....does the process move more quickly?? How long does the whole process take?? Any help would be appreciated 

Mine took 5 weeks and 2 days 

Timeline

hello every one

I am new here

My I-130 was approved at 22nd feb 2018 but since than nothing from NVC.. my husband called NVC on 7th may and they told us to wait for 8 weeks :( Is it really too long to receive case numberr from NVC?? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, shahnila rizvi said:

hello every one

I am new here

My I-130 was approved at 22nd feb 2018 but since than nothing from NVC.. my husband called NVC on 7th may and they told us to wait for 8 weeks :( Is it really too long to receive case numberr from NVC?? 

Is it a pivot case? And what date NVC receives the case? Your husband should ask that next time he calls. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, hl and bl said:

Is it a pivot case? And what date NVC receives the case? Your husband should ask that next time he calls. 

He just asked if I can get case number and they said to wait for 8 weeks as welcome letter is in processing. I will tell him to call again to know these details.. I am from Pakistan so i think the case is Pivot

Edited by shahnila rizvi

5 hours ago, Fatima el orra said:

I cant pay any fee...why...got my number a week ago nd still close

Have you receive atleast your aos invoice via email? If you have not call nvc ask them.

9 minutes ago, keshah said:

I heard that once you submit your fees and documents it takes up to 90 days for the NVC to review the documents, does this sound accurate to you guys?

I spoke to NVC representative coupleshe days ago she said usually it takes upto 3 weeks... but normally between 7-14days after the scan date they should be done reviewing it, she spilled the beans... for those who are not cc immediately,perhaps it was done being reviewed but not updated fast due to backlogs or for some  reason.... that Is why I preferred calling them constantly or emailing, I dont want to be dormant and the case will be procastinated..... :)

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Seniorachen said:

I spoke to NVC representative coupleshe days ago she said usually it takes upto 3 weeks... but normally between 7-14days after the scan date they should be done reviewing it, she spilled the beans... for those who are not cc immediately,perhaps it was done being reviewed but not updated fast due to backlogs or for some  reason.... that Is why I preferred calling them constantly or emailing, I dont want to be dormant and the case will be procastinated..... :)

that is really great newsI I hope it works out that way for us both.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
9 hours ago, MR-SAUDI said:

Little Case Update:

Documents mailed on        7 May

NVC received on:                9 May

Called and confirmed that it scanned today 10 May

2 weeks time to review AOS & Civil Documents.

hi, we have the same scan date. 

mailed on 05/07

received : 05/09

SD: 05/10.

now waiting for CC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, KeziaBrian said:

A pivot submitted everything on April 26th and got cc on 8 days... I posted literally 2 days after (April 28th) and am still waiting for a cc (12 days today and counting) 

Thanks for the update and hope you get CC before end of week! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, shahnila rizvi said:

He just asked if I can get case number and they said to wait for 8 weeks as welcome letter is in processing. I will tell him to call again to know these details.. I am from Pakistan so i think the case is Pivot

Yes, Islamabad is pivot so it'll take 8-10 weeks to get your case number. You can get your documents ready until then

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 hours ago, Bluretto said:

💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽case complete non pivot,first scan date April 18th received checklist on the 28th of April,sent documents out on the 1st of may,second scan date 4th of May cc 10th of May.4working days ,finally am so happy 

what was on your checklist may i ask?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.