1,901 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, skyzee said:

Super frustrated, a week now since I've been being asked names/DOBs. Sick and tired of being read the riot act and starting to get a little edgy on the phone. I'll ask for another escalation tomorrow if I still don't get the case number. It's been 9 weeks.

You will definately get your case number in 5-7 days. Hang in tight! It's almost there. I received mine in 9 weeks and 6 days. 

Timeline
43 minutes ago, DaisyMae said:

How soon did you received your welcome letter on ur email?

It was escalated to supervisor on May 3rd (Thursday) and I received my case and invoice number by email on Monday around 3:30 pm EST. 

I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. 

I've asked on here, and Googled, and called, and I just don't know what's going on and it's really frustrating.

Our case was complete on May 3rd.

Which I was really excited about, but since then, I have no idea what's going on, and after 11 months of patience and having my hopes up only to be notified of delays and delays, I've had it honestly. 

It's pathetic and exhausting for no good reason. And when I called last night and this morning, I got a rep with an attitude both times. Like oh I'm sorry, your life isn't the one being forced on hold and jerked around so, why am I the one being polite while you're dismissive and snippy?

Anyway, I simply wanted to know when to expect to know the interview date. An idea of when. I'm so anxious and frustrated with being caught up in this for too long, hopes up, feeling like its..2 seconds away, but forever away, and left in the dark.

Our case said status said "At NVC"...the last night it said "Ready"...now it's back to saying "At NVC". Like what is even going on? No one knows.

Anyway, sorry to rant, just sick and tired of every single thing having to be like pulling teeth. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ajw&bmw said:

I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. 

I've asked on here, and Googled, and called, and I just don't know what's going on and it's really frustrating.

Our case was complete on May 3rd.

Which I was really excited about, but since then, I have no idea what's going on, and after 11 months of patience and having my hopes up only to be notified of delays and delays, I've had it honestly. 

It's pathetic and exhausting for no good reason. And when I called last night and this morning, I got a rep with an attitude both times. Like oh I'm sorry, your life isn't the one being forced on hold and jerked around so, why am I the one being polite while you're dismissive and snippy?

Anyway, I simply wanted to know when to expect to know the interview date. An idea of when. I'm so anxious and frustrated with being caught up in this for too long, hopes up, feeling like its..2 seconds away, but forever away, and left in the dark.

Our case said status said "At NVC"...the last night it said "Ready"...now it's back to saying "At NVC". Like what is even going on? No one knows.

Anyway, sorry to rant, just sick and tired of every single thing having to be like pulling teeth. 

Yep, in a particularly foul mood myself today having been read the riot act again this morning. Have you already checked out the CC to interview spreadsheet avaialble in the other thread? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

If you filter by UK, you can sort of get a general idea when you might hear about interview date.

eg:

VJ Member Name Case Complete Date Interview Date Scheduled Interview Date Country of Interview Days from Case Complete to Interview
Mrs Khan 4/20/2018 4/26/2018 6/20/2018 United Kingdom 61
evelynrosa 4/19/2018     United Kingdom  
KWall1515 4/12/2018 4/26/2018 6/19/2018 United Kingdom 68
Kirstygems 3/29/2018 3/30/2018   United Kingdom  
esdh 2/28/2018 3/16/2018 4/25/2018 United Kingdom 56
Madison Raney 2/26/2018 2/27/2018 4/18/2018 United Kingdom 51
LauraC87 12/26/2017 12/28/2017 2/16/2018 United Kingdom 52
HighlandFling 12/12/2017 12/14/2017 1/29/2018 United Kingdom 48
tayhan 12/8/2017 12/12/2017 1/29/2018 United Kingdom 52

1 hour ago, rajeejunie said:

Congrats! That means your case has been completed! You should receive an email once they start scheduling interview for you. You can call them anytime to ask about the same. :) 

Thank you so much! We got a email from NVC today saying that our documents are complete.. waiting for the interview now! :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

Hi everyone.

Is there anyone here who case is going through the Liberian embassy? I’m currently waiting for interview for my daughter pivot case.

Received case number on March 30th 

pay  both Aos and IV fees on March 31

submitted docs on April 16

Got check listed on April 17 and uploaded requested docs on April  17

Got another another checklist on April 23 uploaded requested docs  on April 23

And finally got case complete on may 1.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, maxis27 said:

Does your bank say pending? Mine was cleared after 3 days. Hopefully your's will be cleared tomorrow. 

No it doesn't and that what scares me. I feel like calling them today and see what is going on. Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
32 minutes ago, maxis27 said:

Does your bank say pending? Mine was cleared after 3 days. Hopefully your's will be cleared tomorrow. 

I just called NVC and lady told me that for IV it take longer than AOS so she told me to wait few more days. But there is nothing wrong with the system. 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

What is pivot?

My noa1  19/01/2018

Noa2 25/04/2018

Case send to nvc on the same date 25/04/2018

But still they didn't receive it.

I read here that some cases go really fast in nvc after they receive it within 10 days there cases goes to case complete

So I have question that are those cases is i29f or i130 please explain me this 

Thank you in advance.

And also explain me what is pivot?

Timeline
8 hours ago, Beast8 said:

So guys yesterday i emaiL Islamabad embassy to told me about sceduling interview and what documents to bring on interview.
As our case was expedited at NVC and NVC procedure was skipped so NVC have not schedule interview for us.
The embassy reply me to give some additional details to them like passport number etc.
I reply them and give them that details and today i again email them.
So now i receive reply from them

*Dear Applicant:

We are pleased to inform you that our office has received the subject case from the National Visa Center to initiate the visa processing of this case.  

Please follow the link below in order to get the complete information on “How to set an online appointment and what documents will be required at the time of interview?”

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/pk/pk-iv-kvisa.asp

As soon as you have filled and submitted your online form DS-260, please let our office know.  This will help us prepare your case before your coming to our office for a formal interview.

We hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Visa Section,

U.S.Embassy, Islamabad.*

Yaaaa!!!
So finally we can schedule interview!!!

@MahiAS

@ABK

Congrats!!! I hope everything goes smoothly from here on! 

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
5 hours ago, rajeejunie said:

Congrats! That means your case has been completed! You should receive an email once they start scheduling interview for you. You can call them anytime to ask about the same. :) 

Hi,

UPS delivered our documents to NVC on 4th May 2018. But we still didn't receive a confirmation email from NVC.

Should we wait or do you think we should call  NVC to find out if they recieved it?

And if they did receive, how long does it usually takes to get case completed? :wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.