dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
15 minutes ago, skyzee said:

Unbelievable... so sorry to hear that, I would be infuriated as well. More waiting... hope you get through AP soon :mellow:

Thank you...it feels so unfair, especially hearing that others aren't asked to provide any tax info at all & submitted exactly what I did. I sent my husband a gif of The Hulk screaming lol

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

1 minute ago, truelove29 said:

Thank you...it feels so unfair, especially hearing that others aren't asked to provide any tax info at all & submitted exactly what I did. I sent my husband a gif of The Hulk screaming lol

I am so sorry to hear that! 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, truelove29 said:

I had filed but my parents (our sponsor) hadn't since it was end of March. My parents filed around April 7th I believe. It's just annoying because no where on the list of what to bring to the interview does it mention taxes...only a copy of I-864 is required. I had my husband bring them just in case. They also could've requested this weeks ago...to upload. I think it's a specific situation too...although I'm not sure why...it's not like my parents income has been inconsistent...they've made the same income for over 10 years!! I don't know...this whole process is inconsistent from one person to the next!

from my experience you HAVE to bring recent taxes to interview but yes it doesnt say to upload them. but try to be positive and at least u didnt get rejected and hopefully this is fixed next week. 

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
7 minutes ago, H&H. said:

from my experience you HAVE to bring recent taxes to interview but yes it doesnt say to upload them. but try to be positive and at least u didnt get rejected and hopefully this is fixed next week. 

Yes I'm trying to stay positive...everything else went well, the actual interview was fine & basically he was approved. We'll upload tomorrow & I'll send an email first thing Monday morning. Fingers crossed they are quick about it! 😊

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi guys, I just got notified that my passport is ready for pickup up.. But it’s late already meaning it’s till Monday before I can collect it.

On 5/16/2018 at 12:53 PM, sunil1 said:

I guess we will find out in couple of weeks. 

Yes, hoping it’s goes fast

On 5/16/2018 at 2:36 PM, 085676101206 said:

AOS fees status changed to paid and now whats next??

I called NVC they said they schedule appointments at the end of the months so let’s hope we get a interview letter soon 🙏🏼🙏🏼

6 hours ago, Peachess said:

Yaaayyy!!! I got approved this morning at LAGOS embassy. 

It went very well. The only "but" was the waiting time, got there at 6:20am for a 6:30am interview, went through all the security checks,biometrics, etc. And had my interview at about 8:30am.. the interview by itself wasn't up to 5 mins.

I took the oath.. Questions asked-

How long was your husband in Nigeria before he went back?

When did u guys meet?

How did u meet and where?

Has he been married before?

So he divorced his wife in Nigeria?

Have u ever been married?

What does ur husband do?

When did u get married?

Do u have any photos of your wedding?

(I brought out the album and she asked me to open it and flip through, I flipped just about 3 pages, she asked who were in the photos, asked if we were married in church and if we had a traditional marriage)

Your visa has been approved!!

Make sure u pay the green card fee before u travel, read about your rights in the US, pick up your passport when it's ready.

I'm so happy this journey is finally over.. thanks to you all at vj for being a great support system.. and good luck to everyone else still waiting.

Praise God.

At this point I'm here to see testimonies. Approvals for everybody in Jesus name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Eye said:

So the green card fee, where do we pay it to?

Not until after your interview when they approve your case and issue your visa. 

My timeline

ROC

6-08-20 I-751 Package sent

6-09-20 I-751 Package received 

06-15-20 Received text with receipt number (MSC-XXX)

06-16-20 Check cashed 

07-09-20 Called USCIS to enquire about NOA-1. Was told it was sent on 07-01-20.

07-11-20 Received 18-month extension letter NOA dated 06-30-20

05-03-20 Received Biometric Appointment scheduled for May24th (NY/NJ area)

CR-1

6-16-17 I-130 sent 

6-20-17 received NOA 1 Texas Service Center

1-24-18 NOA 2 approved 

2-23-18 NVC Received my case

3-30-18 Case Number Assigned

4-3-18 Welcome Letter email from NVC

4-4-18 Paid AOS and IV Fees 

4-10-18 Sent AOS package and Civil Documents 

4-11-18 NVC Processed all fees and Completed D260 form 

4-12-18 NVC Received packet 

4-13-18 NVC Scanned all documents

4-25-18 Case Complete at NVC ("At NVC")

4-26-18 Interview Scheduled (I called to find out

4-28-18 Received P4 from NVC

6-15-18 Interview Date! 

221G given on interview

6-26-18 Issued (Finally!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, Peachess said:

Yaaayyy!!! I got approved this morning at LAGOS embassy. 

It went very well. The only "but" was the waiting time, got there at 6:20am for a 6:30am interview, went through all the security checks,biometrics, etc. And had my interview at about 8:30am.. the interview by itself wasn't up to 5 mins.

I took the oath.. Questions asked-

How long was your husband in Nigeria before he went back?

When did u guys meet?

How did u meet and where?

Has he been married before?

So he divorced his wife in Nigeria?

Have u ever been married?

What does ur husband do?

When did u get married?

Do u have any photos of your wedding?

(I brought out the album and she asked me to open it and flip through, I flipped just about 3 pages, she asked who were in the photos, asked if we were married in church and if we had a traditional marriage)

Your visa has been approved!!

Make sure u pay the green card fee before u travel, read about your rights in the US, pick up your passport when it's ready.

I'm so happy this journey is finally over.. thanks to you all at vj for being a great support system.. and good luck to everyone else still waiting.

Congratulations :jest:

Service Center:             Nebraska Service Center

Marriage:                         July 12th 2017

I-I30 Sent:                        August 25th 2017 

I-I30 NAO1:                     August 28th 2017

I-I30 Approved:               November 22nd 2017

NVC Received:                December 9th 2017

Pay AOS Bill:                   December 12th 2017

Pay IV Bill:                       December 14th 2017

Send AOS Package:       December 15th 2017

Send IV Package:           December 15th 2017

Completed DS-260:        December 16th 2017

Scan Date:                      December 19th 2017

Checklist:                        February 2nd 2018  ( NVC requested for the National Populace Birth Certificate )

2nd Scan Date:              February 6th 2018

CC Date:                          March 17th 2018

Interview Date:              May 8th 2018

Interview Result:           APPROVED !!!

Visa Pick up Date:         May 11th 2018

POE Date:                        May 18th 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations to all those sharing their approval testimonies. Reading through gives me hope. I can't wait to share mine.  We got our case complete today. So the waiting for interview date begins. Nigerians in the house, pls how long will this take?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kikiayke said:

Congratulations to all those sharing their approval testimonies. Reading through gives me hope. I can't wait to share mine.  We got our case complete today. So the waiting for interview date begins. Nigerians in the house, pls how long will this take?

Yay congrats!not What your timeline? Ie submit date for when you sent aos and iv??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, R&OC said:

Chers tous,

nous attendons un cc - espérons pas une liste de contrôle. Nous n'avons pas récemment vu de cc entre le 4 mai et les cas de pivot. Y en a-t-il que nous ne connaissions pas? S'il vous plaît partager avec nous ...

My children have cc 10 may ( pivot cas), and for me i received cheklist but i submitted the documents , im still waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.