dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So guys today i receive this email for expedited petition soo happy!!!
Just want to know will i pay fees and submit all documents to embassy rather than nvc?
I mean they have skip nvc process? what to do next?
Yaaa!!!
thanks!

"The U.S. Embassy has accepted this case for expedited processing. This file will be immediately forwarded to the U.S. Embassy.

Any further questions concerning processing or the interview appointment date should be directed to the U.S. Embassy.

The U.S. Embassy may still request additional forms or fees at the time of your interview. Please be prepared to bring any missing forms and pay any required fees at the time of your interview.

Please note that it could take up to two weeks for the consular section to receive the case file once it has shipped from NVC.

Thank you"

4CFA5B88-2485-4FC9-9326-DA605A0B6161.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
23 hours ago, Harmeet Kaur said:

Hi guys! My husband's interview was on Tuesday, May 1st and his visa was approved! Yayyy! :)

So we had selected to pick up the passport at Jalandhar, Punjab location and our interview was in Mumbai. 

Does anyone know how long it can take until passport is ready to be picked up? In Punjab?

Please let me know as we want to get tickets soon!!

Congratulations!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Beast8 said:

So guys today i receive this email for expedited petition soo happy!!!
Just want to know will i pay fees and submit all documents to embassy rather than nvc?
I mean they have skip nvc process? what to do next?
Yaaa!!!
thanks!

"The U.S. Embassy has accepted this case for expedited processing. This file will be immediately forwarded to the U.S. Embassy.

Any further questions concerning processing or the interview appointment date should be directed to the U.S. Embassy.

The U.S. Embassy may still request additional forms or fees at the time of your interview. Please be prepared to bring any missing forms and pay any required fees at the time of your interview.

Please note that it could take up to two weeks for the consular section to receive the case file once it has shipped from NVC.

Thank you"

4CFA5B88-2485-4FC9-9326-DA605A0B6161.jpeg

Congratulations. You should contact your embassy for any information because apparently everything will be processed at the embassy. The embassy will probably send you a mail. 

Good luck! 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Peachess said:

Congratulations. You should contact your embassy for any information because apparently everything will be processed at the embassy. The embassy will probably send you a mail. 

Good luck! 

Thanks yeah i will!!!

Timeline
4 hours ago, Bos said:

You can check if your passport is ready by going online using your passport number to check the status.  If you had your interview on Thursday in Lagos,  the passport will be ready by Monday. My only took two days after interview.

Okay thanks! 

On 5/4/2018 at 4:21 PM, Mrs Prestige said:

Please how much should be the property guide line for florida?

If you are not in Hawaii or Alaska, it will be as per the amount stated for the household size here: https://www.uscis.gov/i-864p

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

If you are not in Hawaii or Alaska, it will be as per the amount stated for the household size here: https://www.uscis.gov/i-864p

Thanks.

Timeline

For Nigerians that has done their interview,please I want to know how y'll arrange you photos to present it to the consulate officer, in a normal photo album or just one by one for them to look at? Thanks for your quick response.

Edited by Chucks

Timeline

I wanted to do a photo book but I was considering how I am gonna pass it through for the CO to view it..since the space meant for passing documents through is not big and cant fit the photo book

Timeline
1 hour ago, Chucks said:

For Nigerians that has done their interview,please I want to know how y'll arrange you photos to present it to the consulate officer, in a normal photo album or just one by one for them to look at? Thanks for your quick response.

I arranged mine in an album, tho I wasn't asked to present it but it's best u do it that way for the sake of organization.  If the album is too big to pass through the space, you can flip through it while showing the CO.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Nellybee said:

I arranged mine in an album, tho I wasn't asked to present it but it's best u do it that way for the sake of organization.  If the album is too big to pass through the space, you can flip through it while showing the CO.

Okay that's good thank you soo much for your advise 

Hello! In the home stretch here and have questions I can’t find answers to. My husband and I submitted our ds-260 on 3/16/2018. We received a checklist for the police record from Mexico. As of April 6 there was a new rule that this form had to be sent it- our lawyer didn’t know. So, nvc has our checklist and it was scanned in on 5/3. Does it really take long for it to be reviewed? Especially when it’s just one form? We were under the impression we would have a June interview and I’m starting to not believe that will happen for us. We are ciudad juarez. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.