TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

2,306 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Naes said:

I didn’t say it won’t happen. But it won’t happen at uscis in a space like this... again they have forms for that to ask your handles etc. And I’m sure there’s more to that story...(visa denial and petition denial are extremely different)

Yes I know petition and visa denial are two different things... TRUST ME. When I posted my comment I mentioned visa not petition and I also said beneficiary not petitioner but this shouldn't be any concern for people here as we are just venting and saying how we really feel about this wait.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
2 minutes ago, SONIA AND MICHAEL said:

yes..... yesterday email...and today surprise !!!! thank you!!!! (L)

Congrats!!! I hope everyone get approvals! we're still waiting for ours... hopefully it will be soon :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Gem&Corey said:

Hurrah!!! That email you received yesterday had to mean something! So happy for you!!!:jest:

I didn’t even think of that! It totally did!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, DonAnn said:

Yes I know petition and visa denial are two different things... TRUST ME. When I posted my comment I mentioned visa not petition and I also said beneficiary not petitioner but this shouldn't be any concern for people here as we are just venting and saying how we really feel about this wait.

????? 

Ok please use me as your stress reliever.

We are talking about petition here, you said nothing about petition just went straight about denial. You may have been gone through this or whatever but people read these pages and not all pages all the time. Do you know the possibility of ridiculous wording can cause to someone who’s waiting long enough? Actually you obviously do as you write that down, meaning that affected you.

You can vent I don’t care, but if it starts with paranoid information I’ll also put how impossible that is.

of course it will be against beneficiary ! What did you think they were going to do to the petitioner?? Petitioner has rights in this system?

that is not saying how you really feel that is plain wrong information to someone who happened to google this online and only came up with that page. So you can vent and say what you feel, but when there’s weird info I also can say how that sounds like.

27 minutes ago, SONIA AND MICHAEL said:

We have our NOA2.... :dance:

We have got our approval today ...

Thank you for your support (L)...

I will continue here  ...

I am approved and I m happy  but this process is horrible ....

Good luck for everyone !!!!! (L)

NOA1   10/16

NOA2   05/08

no RFE

Email and old web.....

Wow congratulations!!! So happy for you😊🎉🎉🎉

8 minutes ago, SONIA AND MICHAEL said:

yes..... yesterday email...and today surprise !!!! thank you!!!! (L)

Congratulations.

May 22 2017 - Met in person 

• Nov 01 2017  -  Mailed I-129F
  • Nov 02 2017  -  Case received
  • Nov 06 2017  -  NOA1 (Case submitted)
  • May 17 2018  -  NOA2 (192 days from NOA1) - no RFE
  • June 7 2018  -  NVC Received 
  • June 8 2018  -  NVC Case Number Received
  • June 12 2018 - Case sent to Embassy
  • June 13 2018  -  Consulate Received (In "Ready" Status)
  • N/A 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • N/A 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • June 14 2018  -  Packet 4 Received (email)
  • June 18 2018  -  Medical
  • July 9 2018  -  Interview: Eventually APPROVED (August 14, 2018)
  • August 22 2018  -  Visa In Hand
  • August 25 2018  -  POE ( days)
  •  2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • Sept 14 2018 - Wedding

5 minutes ago, BryceAndRebeca said:

Congrats!!! I hope everyone get approvals! we're still waiting for ours... hopefully it will be soon :whistle:

5 minutes ago, BryceAndRebeca said:

Thank you.... and  good luck for your process!!! (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
31 minutes ago, SONIA AND MICHAEL said:

We have our NOA2.... :dance:

We have got our approval today ...

Thank you for your support (L)...

I will continue here  ...

I am approved and I m happy  but this process is horrible ....

Good luck for everyone !!!!! (L)

NOA1   10/16

NOA2   05/08

no RFE

Email and old web.....

Congratulations im very pleased you got your approval. We are closing near the 200 day mark as well so this is very positive news! 

Edited by Gama

Just now, SONIA AND MICHAEL said:

Thank you and good  luck for your tramit(L)!!!

Thank you. I am waiting...*sigh*...day 183

May 22 2017 - Met in person 

• Nov 01 2017  -  Mailed I-129F
  • Nov 02 2017  -  Case received
  • Nov 06 2017  -  NOA1 (Case submitted)
  • May 17 2018  -  NOA2 (192 days from NOA1) - no RFE
  • June 7 2018  -  NVC Received 
  • June 8 2018  -  NVC Case Number Received
  • June 12 2018 - Case sent to Embassy
  • June 13 2018  -  Consulate Received (In "Ready" Status)
  • N/A 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • N/A 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • June 14 2018  -  Packet 4 Received (email)
  • June 18 2018  -  Medical
  • July 9 2018  -  Interview: Eventually APPROVED (August 14, 2018)
  • August 22 2018  -  Visa In Hand
  • August 25 2018  -  POE ( days)
  •  2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • Sept 14 2018 - Wedding

1 minute ago, Gama said:

Congratulations im very please you got your approval. We are closing near the 200 day mark as well so this is very positive news! 

yes.... try to be positive... our case 10/16.... good luck!!!!!! and thank you (L)

5 minutes ago, Naes said:

????? 

Ok please use me as your stress reliever.

We are talking about petition here, you said nothing about petition just went straight about denial. You may have been gone through this or whatever but people read these pages and not all pages all the time. Do you know the possibility of ridiculous wording can cause to someone who’s waiting long enough? Actually you obviously do as you write that down, meaning that affected you.

You can vent I don’t care, but if it starts with paranoid information I’ll also put how impossible that is.

of course it will be against beneficiary ! What did you think they were going to do to the petitioner?? Petitioner has rights in this system?

that is not saying how you really feel that is plain wrong information to someone who happened to google this online and only came up with that page. So you can vent and say what you feel, but when there’s weird info I also can say how that sounds like.

You are responding to my comment as if we are at war or as if you have a problem. I was talking to @Sarac9

I would appreciate it if you just let me be. 

I know you're the expert and I really don't care.

Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.